• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Lot of QoL updates since 2.1, the new card still isn't as important as stacking the deck with as many Big Cock cards with a couple Hold cards. Thanks for making the camera an item card, one more deck slot for better cards. The town feeding system being deactivated is.. good for convenience but I think it's a cool mechanic overall. Worth figuring out a way to reincorporate.

Also, could be my old save, but the AVT room is just 'smells bad can't go in' day after day, and Mathews minigame doesn't show up as an option. The sleep masturbation triggered though. Not sure how certain things are flagged/triggered and my save is 4 hours long, if I have to start over I'll wait a lot more updates before doing that lol.

Reactions: Jarul

Wilson457815

Mar 15, 2021
Lot of QoL updates since 2.1, the new card still isn't as important as stacking the deck with as many Big Cock cards with a couple Hold cards. Thanks for making the camera an item card, one more deck slot for better cards. The town feeding system being deactivated is.. good for convenience but I think it's a cool mechanic overall. Worth figuring out a way to reincorporate.

Also, could be my old save, but the AVT room is just 'smells bad can't go in' day after day, and Mathews minigame doesn't show up as an option. The sleep masturbation triggered though. Not sure how certain things are flagged/triggered and my save is 4 hours long, if I have to start over I'll wait a lot more updates before doing that lol.
I started a new game and can't get into the AVT room, I don't know I have to do something to get rid of the smell, but I'm close to a game over with the hunger level as high as it is.

I'll wait for a bugfix or the next version to try again.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I started a new game and can't get into the AVT room, I don't know I have to do something to get rid of the smell, but I'm close to a game over with the hunger level as high as it is.

I'll wait for a bugfix or the next version to try again.
I just had to go to sleep 3 or 4 times to get all "magazine reading/masturbation" scenes out of the way to be able to enter the room after that.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I can't wait for this game to take off, and see what's planned for in the future. Has potential (for my personal opinion) to be as great as Karryn's Prison in terms of actual gameplay quality.

I hope you can get stopped on the street once people start realizing what you've been up to

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I see teeth brushing in research menu but it doesn't appear to be triggering. Anyone know if it is implemented?

phreno

Nov 16, 2018
am i missing something or is there just an incredibly long grind for CR? feels like I'm just stuck in a loop for a really long time

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
am i missing something or is there just an incredibly long grind for CR? feels like I'm just stuck in a loop for a really long time
It's kinda what the game is (at least currently). I assume that in later versions when you have more than 2 men it'll be faster, since you'll be able to get a glory hole every day with multiple loads more consistently.

You can use to give yourself more, it's listed as gold in the editor there.

Reactions: Onedge
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes