3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
This is a rough attempt at a detailed walkthru. I am not the dev.

So, you found this game. If you are interested enough in where this story is going (and the dev is still dev'ing), feel free to read this walkthru to get up to speed:
(Note that the game is still in progress, v0.23, and thus it's still unfinished and unrefined, and so is this walkthru.)

START
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^ This has a bit to read. You've been warned :p
awesome, I think I knew most of it before, but thank you for investing the time to write it down

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I don't understand anything about this game. It's a shame, it looks good, the drawings, the scenario etc.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
This is a rough attempt at a detailed walkthru. I am not the dev.

So, you found this game. If you are interested enough in where this story is going (and the dev is still dev'ing), feel free to read this walkthru to get up to speed:
(Note that the game is still in progress, v0.23, and thus it's still unfinished and unrefined, and so is this walkthru.)

START
How to get going with this game
This has a bit to read. You've been warned :p
Read pt. 2 when you've gotten into the rhythm of farm, goad Matt, talk to Sandra.

Now, more on milking mechanics:

Will update guide when game updates. Stay tuned.
Thank you for this. I already have my game pretty messed up from choosing the skills at the wrong time. I am currently stuck with 2 RP and cannot get a third to unlock the BJ card. I can maintain my confidence but nothing I do gives RPs any longer. If you understand the RP system, please try to explain how it works.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
If you understand the RP system, please try to explain how it works.
You get CR (Cock Research) points from using body parts often and from learning to milk and edge men. Use them more often, to get CR faster. At the moment, Ass and Breasts are trained mostly by firing up the guys, and Hands are by jerking them off. Mouth is trained when you unlock and use Blowjob. Milking/Edging is from using the actions/cards. You probably exhausted all the CR on stuff you probably didn't need at the moment, like card upgrades.

Given the dev's critique on my guide, I suggest you wait a few days. ;) The CR conundrum will be gone by then.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Onedge

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Nice Artwork.

Will future sex senes only be in gloryhole or will there be some outside when other men are added?
for example, a GangBang with Gary's workers or other fetishe as grope or exhibitionism?

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Nice Artwork.

Will future sex senes only be in gloryhole or will there be some outside when other men are added?
for example, a GangBang with Gary's workers or other fetishe as grope or exhibitionism?
I have money on the table that Debbie is going to have to blow the Worker sleeping in his bed at some point. probably as an order from Gary or something. There is plenty of room to add scenes almost literally anywhere in the game. it all depends on how broad of a game the dev might intend to make.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Nice Artwork.

There is stuff in the files hinting at taking it up the ass. No idea if that's part of the gloryhole minigame, but it's there.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
There is stuff in the files hinting at taking it up the ass. No idea if that's part of the gloryhole minigame, but it's there.
i bet its the third level of absorbtion. currently you only need 2 of the 4 AVT spheres even if you are hitting max daily cap on stomach and skin. many things absorb better through the rectum than the stomach since it doesnt have to go past stomach acid.

Also Video Feed and Reveal Breasts do not currently appear to add any significant value to milking Mr Mathews. i went from round 10 to round 34 edging him out with Video Feed and Reveal Breasts the entire way. i got 13ml to the face in the first 10 rounds and only 21ml to the stomach after the next 24.

so for anyone wondering. dont buy those right now. you are better off getting the skill upgrades that work on both Mathews and Gary instead of spending 4 points on boosting the production of the weakest supplier by a fraction.

meaning do not buy: Butler Bots for 2 CR, Video Feed for 2 CR, and Reveal Breasts for 2 CR. the saved 6 CR will upgrade both of your main edging techniques that can be used on both men without draining your power on bots or only getting abilities useful to one of them and not both. Also Slow Hand Handjob Upgrade for 3 CR brings the red heart production from 5 to 4 per round. which is a flat 20% reduction to red hearts on every handjob for the rest of the game, and also works on both men. very strong ability there.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
if it's not avoidable, i'm done with this game. i like it so far but if it's like most games anymore, where the mc is forced into it and i have to watch, i'm out.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
if it's not avoidable, i'm done with this game. i like it so far but if it's like most games anymore, where the mc is forced into it and i have to watch, i'm out.
I dont think there is anything you could truly call forced in the game for the most part. sure the MC was chosen by the factory to work there. if she doesnt do her job as a factory worker the entire village doesnt get food and you lose the game. but then at least you stuck by your principals and perform any sexual acts on anyone because a robot says so.

you start with the handjob skill in the game. you have to buy the Blowjob skill in the tech tree and then choose when yo use it. it's a conscious choice as a player. im sure if anal gets added it will be the same.

when taking orders from Gary he tells you he is going to grope you or demean you, but you have to accept him doing it. meaning at this point he can't force you as you retain the ability to say no. you can say no to anything that happens in the game right up until you lose if you want to, all if it is by choice meaning none of it is ever forced.

if anal becomes the third absorption option, im sure it will be opt in like the second option. and if you dont like that then you can simply see if you can beat the game without it. it just depends on what you are willing to have MC do to complete her work at the factory and feed the village.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I dont think there is anything you could truly call forced in the game for the most part. sure the MC was chosen by the factory to work there. if she doesnt do her job as a factory worker the entire village doesnt get food and you lose the game. but then at least you stuck by your principals and perform any sexual acts on anyone because a robot says so.

you start with the handjob skill in the game. you have to buy the Blowjob skill in the tech tree and then choose when yo use it. it's a conscious choice as a player. im sure if anal gets added it will be the same.

when taking orders from Gary he tells you he is going to grope you or demean you, but you have to accept him doing it. meaning at this point he can't force you as you retain the ability to say no. you can say no to anything that happens in the game right up until you lose if you want to, all if it is by choice meaning none of it is ever forced.

if anal becomes the third absorption option, im sure it will be opt in like the second option. and if you dont like that then you can simply see if you can beat the game without it. it just depends on what you are willing to have MC do to complete her work at the factory and feed the village.
if i can skp it fine, but it seems that most games seem to force you to do/watch anal. between my disgust for anal and incest, i don't have many games to choose from anymore

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Just started playing, is there more sex stuff to this than in the milking room with the 2-3 old guys?

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes