3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
based on the Subscribestar updates. the next update will feature a new pose for ball play. will have 3 ball play related cards, and potentially a semen collection beaker to collect leaks from edging that can be used as skin cream/drank later potentially. the last part is gonna be a tough squeeze for the build apprently.

barfighter3

Feb 17, 2018
Does she eventually take off her clothes when Mr Gary gropes her. How far of progression is there for corruption on his tasks?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does she eventually take off her clothes when Mr Gary gropes her. How far of progression is there for corruption on his tasks?
Very little corruption on the tasks, only 1 (IIRC) fetish level gained from each one so far. No nudity outside the gloryhole in the game at all, though that may change in the future updates.

Reactions: GamingFun

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Seriously...
Does MC can be fucked before December ??
Please specify which year you are referring to :D

But seriously I think it's better if dev takes his time to provide further quality content rather than some rushed shit that breaks the current style and flow of corruption.
Especially as with this title it feels like there are meaningful updates to the game compared to some other games where after 6 months 1 scene is added

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
can someone create a mod to be able to buy/use more cards? i more like to enjoy the game instead of micromanage the cards.

smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
I like that materials and CR are seperated now, but now it seems like it's pretty hard to get enough mats because some of the items are very expensive

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone got a save with upgrades and all that? I messed up by upgrading the mine worker union and i'm forever behind on everything now.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Probably gonna get tits before vaginal, so strap in for the long haul, gents. On the upside, there's more ballplay which is pretty underrepresented as far as I've seen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Onedge
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes