3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

swepty

Apr 29, 2017
Here's some saves if anyone wants them. I put in 3 of them.
Save 3 is at near the start of the game, with all the factory stats boosted to around 500 so you don't have to worry about managing them.
Save 4 is the same as save 3, but I gave some of the skills a bunch of exp, so when you get exp in them next they'll get a few levels and you'll get a bunch of research points.
Save 24 has (probably) everything done and also boosted stats/skills. Also worth noting, there is meant to be a scene for having both Debbie and the guy cum at the same time, but you just get a message in saying the scenes not in yet, but the game will track that you have done it, so I don't know if that means when the scene is added in future versions you won't be able to see it using this save or not, you also get an extra card slot for doing it.

Haven't really tested save 3 or 4 to see if they break anything, was just going to share an edited version of my final save but thought early game ones would probably be useful as well, all saves are also initially from the previous version of the game so I don't know if that would affect anything early on but my late game save worked fine.

helomy

Apr 16, 2018
Here's some saves if anyone wants them. I put in 3 of them.
Save 3 is at near the start of the game, with all the factory stats boosted to around 500 so you don't have to worry about managing them.
Save 4 is the same as save 3, but I gave some of the skills a bunch of exp, so when you get exp in them next they'll get a few levels and you'll get a bunch of research points.
Save 24 has (probably) everything done and also boosted stats/skills. Also worth noting, there is meant to be a scene for having both Debbie and the guy cum at the same time, but you just get a message in saying the scenes not in yet, but the game will track that you have done it, so I don't know if that means when the scene is added in future versions you won't be able to see it using this save or not, you also get an extra card slot for doing it.

Haven't really tested save 3 or 4 to see if they break anything, was just going to share an edited version of my final save but thought early game ones would probably be useful as well, all saves are also initially from the previous version of the game so I don't know if that would affect anything early on but my late game save worked fine.
Please include config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files

Reactions: slakenn

swepty

Apr 29, 2017
Please include config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files
if you make a save in slot 3,4 or 24 in your game, then overwrite them with those saves it also works, or rename the save to a slot you already have and overwrite it.

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
So I think the text got fucked up in my game. After the first exhibitionism level with Matthews and unlocking the workers union, text doesn't scroll anymore. If all the dialogue from a character doesn't fit in the text box, it just skips to the next part of the dialogue when I click the button. It's like 'And then I-
'Wow, how crazy'

It's driving me buttnuts

Jul 27, 2017
So the minigame was removed? That is sad, I honestly liked it
Here here!

The minigame was fun and definitely helped add more depth to the slow-burn corruption style gameplay; won't lie, was excited for future content like it.

I can't imagine why anyone would vote against it? Regardless, hope to see more from this game soon. Deserves the love.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I can't imagine why anyone would vote against it? Regardless, hope to see more from this game soon. Deserves the love.
It should be known from a long time that most people here absolutely hate any kind of gameplay in hentai games. They hate anything that make them use their hands for everything else that is not fapping. Or can distract them a little bit from the sex scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: BukkakeBukkake
Jul 27, 2017
Can you clarify what is it with this minigame? I tried the game for the first time on the latest update.
Basically, it was a 2dcg semi-animated “chibi-esque” segment where you tease with various actions. You wanted to use your limited actions at proper intervals to maximize your “affection” with Mr. Mathew. He would try to get close, grope you, grind, etcetera - while you helped clean the house. This also functioned as an additional way to “fire him up” without having to sacrifice an ingredient - or even get a 1 day “fire up” if your RNG/Action Pool was used properly.

water_man

Jul 24, 2018
Basically, it was a 2dcg semi-animated “chibi-esque” segment where you tease with various actions. You wanted to use your limited actions at proper intervals to maximize your “affection” with Mr. Mathew. He would try to get close, grope you, grind, etcetera - while you helped clean the house. This also functioned as an additional way to “fire him up” without having to sacrifice an ingredient - or even get a 1 day “fire up” if your RNG/Action Pool was used properly.
I enjoyed it while it was here, and while I think it was clunky and a bit difficult to understand it had potential. I think the dev wants the interactivity of a system like that to be in the final product so we may see something similar later on in development.

Reactions: BukkakeBukkake

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
i think the biggest complaint with the mini game was the CG model was not the same quality as the rest of the game ,the biggest issues with the game now are the balance aspect...it takes 6 days to fire up a guy to level 3 , matthews does not produce enough
to keep the factory running .and you can one gather 1 materials by mining for two days ..this adds to the grind to achieve anything
but if you try to add in Mr Gary too early to help out you,the whole system comes crashing down cause there is no way to keep up with demand ...at this point you need to gather 18 mats before unlocking Gary and not skip a single day of food gathering because you will need double the food but it already costs you food to fire up Mathews ...you can run into a situation where you have enough power but no food to print ...therefore you waste your power ....
I love the game ,but until mr Matthews can produce more power at the glory hole to get you started , its an exercise in futility as the material changes and cr points have been altered to unmanageable levels ...

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
i haven't played this game in a while but i don't have the option to wash dishes at mr.mattews anymore, is that normal?

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
I'm really hoping there's an option to be in the same room as the guy you suck off. then an option to not have them be hypnotized. then an option for a 3sum, 4sum maybe? adventures with the old man? spending time with youre best freind's dad. so many possibilities. also there should be an option to makeout with them too. basically make her slowly snowball into a slut wich is wehre i think the game is goign anyways

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Feels a bit slow and somewhat convoluted to get into...
But aside from that, seems kinda solid.

mnecromancer

Apr 4, 2017
Suck balls and lick balls seem identical. Am I wrong?

I love the addition of new internal monologue scenes.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes