3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Im editing the card deck to 99 using save editor
Get milk around 120ml for the first cum (mr. Gary)
Or you just you can get around 60 from 3 turn but you should stacking the fired up condition (it'll filling the num 1 to 3 atleast)
Ur telling the dev to fix something that u used cheats to mess with, really? I don't think we were suppose to be able to reach pass the AVT 3rd to 4th bar in the first place.

Corazon9966

Sep 15, 2019
Ur telling the dev to fix something that u used cheats to mess with, really? I don't think we were suppose to be able to reach pass the AVT 3rd to 4th bar in the first place.
I got around more than 80ml mr gary with 3 fired up condition for the first time and it fill AVT num 1 to 3 (get free reset deck for first time too, no cheat)

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Im editing the card deck to 99 using save editor
Get milk around 120ml for the first cum (mr. Gary)
Or you just you can get around 60 from 3 turn but you should stacking the fired up condition (it'll filling the num 1 to 3 atleast)
Hey, which parameter did you change to edit the amount of cards in the save game editor? <3

Qwaoy

Jan 12, 2020
Hey, which parameter did you change to edit the amount of cards in the save game editor? <3
You can change a bit of code to basically get infinite cards.
1. go to \On Edge-v0.2.4\www\js\plugins\
2. backup (in case of an error) & open 11gloryholeMinigame.js with some text editor
3. search for this.changeCard(skillSel.id, 'remove'); (it should be in line 511)
4. change 'remove' to 'add'

When using a card you gain a second one instead of losing it. This means that you can use the card as often as you want now.

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
You can change a bit of code to basically get infinite cards.
1. go to \On Edge-v0.2.4\www\js\plugins\
2. backup (in case of an error) & open 11gloryholeMinigame.js with some text editor
3. search for this.changeCard(skillSel.id, 'remove'); (it should be in line 511)
4. change 'remove' to 'add'

When using a card you gain a second one instead of losing it. This means that you can use the card as often as you want now.
Oh cool! Thanks man!

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
I got the gratis from Gary. Do I need to do something with it to get the food machine upgrade or is it implemented automatically? I only seem able to produce 1 food per day, despite having 2 power. Or am I missing something else?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I got the gratis from Gary. Do I need to do something with it to get the food machine upgrade or is it implemented automatically? I only seem able to produce 1 food per day, despite having 2 power. Or am I missing something else?
For the food printer machine upgrade to get 2 food per day u either purchase it with mats (grindy) or do the certain favor for Gary to unlock it for free.

U need enough ingredients and power to produce 2 food per day, so in ur case do u have enough ingredients to convert to food by the end of the day?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders78

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
how much content is currently in the game? so far i've unlocked matthews and gary, but nothing else.
does the church ever open? can i actually gift the recordings at all? does matthews every do anything other than look at her ass and gary any more than just groping her breasts of fetching him beer?

also, WAYYYY too much grinding.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
how much content is currently in the game? so far i've unlocked matthews and gary, but nothing else.
does the church ever open? can i actually gift the recordings at all? does matthews every do anything other than look at her ass and gary any more than just groping her breasts of fetching him beer?

also, WAYYYY too much grinding.
Sounds like you've done everything. It's pretty early on in development. Church isn't open yet, recordings don't do anything yet. You only do the basic teasing to fire them up to milk them.

Most of the game is the grind atm

Reactions: Yukariin

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
so are there any news on 025 from ss?
posted a few moments ago on their subscribestar:

Progress Report (v0.2.5)
Hello everyone. Like I said in my previous report, there's not much going on at the moment, I'm just writing the scenes. I am assuming the update to by ready by the end of the month - although I don't want to promise anything just in case I don't make it in time.

Just to explain, there's not just 1 single scene. Every time you do the milk stall activity it will progress - at the moment it's based on how many times you play each scene - later on I will base its progression on Debbie's corruption.

But while we are here, let's talk about that a bit more: How will Debbie's corruption be calculated? If you don't want to read technical stuff skip this part

So my thought was this. I want to have something that I call CRP, which is Cock Relationship Points - which basically shows how well Debbie knows that man's cock. Each time you play a new card to the same man, his CRP goes up - you know his cock a little better. This will act just like "relationship" acts in dating sims: it will unlock new actions with them when conditions are fulfilled.

If I go with this, then Debbie's corruption can be the average of the total CRP. So she has 20 with Mathews, 5 with Jefferson and 9 with Gary? Her corruption will then be (20+5+9)/3 = 11 (rounded down).

Every time the average is calculated, if it's smaller than the previous average, her corruption won't change (to avoid it dropping when a new guy gets unlocked and starts at 0 CRP).

So how do you feel about this idea? It's my latest one.

PS: Some people might think "her corruption should go up continuously as she does lewd stuff" and I have thought about it. The problem is that this would mean that she could potentially unlock a super-lewd scene/event by only doing handjobs. xD
Since her corruption will mostly affect global events (her CRP will be checked for male-dependent ones) it makes sense that those are based on her average among all men.

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
posted a few moments ago on their subscribestar:

Progress Report (v0.2.5)
Hello everyone. Like I said in my previous report, there's not much going on at the moment, I'm just writing the scenes. I am assuming the update to by ready by the end of the month - although I don't want to promise anything just in case I don't make it in time.

Just to explain, there's not just 1 single scene. Every time you do the milk stall activity it will progress - at the moment it's based on how many times you play each scene - later on I will base its progression on Debbie's corruption.

But while we are here, let's talk about that a bit more: How will Debbie's corruption be calculated? If you don't want to read technical stuff skip this part

So my thought was this. I want to have something that I call CRP, which is Cock Relationship Points - which basically shows how well Debbie knows that man's cock. Each time you play a new card to the same man, his CRP goes up - you know his cock a little better. This will act just like "relationship" acts in dating sims: it will unlock new actions with them when conditions are fulfilled.

If I go with this, then Debbie's corruption can be the average of the total CRP. So she has 20 with Mathews, 5 with Jefferson and 9 with Gary? Her corruption will then be (20+5+9)/3 = 11 (rounded down).

Every time the average is calculated, if it's smaller than the previous average, her corruption won't change (to avoid it dropping when a new guy gets unlocked and starts at 0 CRP).

So how do you feel about this idea? It's my latest one.

PS: Some people might think "her corruption should go up continuously as she does lewd stuff" and I have thought about it. The problem is that this would mean that she could potentially unlock a super-lewd scene/event by only doing handjobs. xD
Since her corruption will mostly affect global events (her CRP will be checked for male-dependent ones) it makes sense that those are based on her average among all men.
To address the corruption, there seem to be a link of events: look at cock, hold cock, jerk cock, suck cock.
One could award different amounts of CRPs for the different actions, depending on how advanced they are.
There could also be a necessary preaction to unlock the next action. That is, Debbie have to fulfill a minimum requirement of acts (become depraved) in the previous action before she is depraved enough to have the opportunity for the more advanced action to occur. Perhaps Debbie looks at the cock a couple of times before corruption sets in and she can hold it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
For the food printer machine upgrade to get 2 food per day u either purchase it with mats (grindy) or do the certain favor for Gary to unlock it for free.

U need enough ingredients and power to produce 2 food per day, so in ur case do u have enough ingredients to convert to food by the end of the day?
Thanks, I will have to check my current progress and try to make it work.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes