3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I would love to see her getting ass fucked in this gloryhole. You know, to absorb ATV better, that's all.
R u subscribed to Onedge? It's funny u say that because what u just said is confirmed for v0.2.6. There was a voting poll (now closed) and anal sex was one of the vote choices had more votes amongst the others which now will be worked on and be implemented for v0.2.6. I happened to also vote for it. Ur wish is granted am I right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukariin and Onedge
May 26, 2020
R u subscribed to Onedge? It's funny u say that because what u just said is confirmed for v0.2.6. There was a voting poll (now closed) and anal sex was one of the vote choices had more votes amongst the others which now will be worked on and be implemented for v0.2.6. I happened to also vote for it. Ur wish is granted am I right?
hell yeah

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
huh, did the poll results disappear? can't find anything on the subscribestar page, also the discord vote channel is empty.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
huh, did the poll results disappear? can't find anything on the subscribestar page, also the discord vote channel is empty.
Yeah it's removed once the poll has ended. Onedge did gave out the results tho. Just type in anal in the search bar on discord and look for it under progress discussion on page 2. It should be there.

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Yeah it's removed once the poll has ended. Onedge did gave out the results tho. Just type in anal in the search bar on discord and look for it under progress discussion on page 2. It should be there.
found the poll results, it was actually quite close.

Total votes:

technical: 1 + 3x2 = 7
populating: 10 + 2x2 = 14
Jefferson: 4 + 8x2 = 20
existing males: 1 + 2x2 = 5
tapes: 3 + 6x2 = 15
anal: 6 + 8x2 = 22

Final Winner: Anal Milking card, with 22 total votes.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new status update, hopefully nothing major going on with his health:

Progress Report (v0.2.5)

Hello everyone!

Before I begin, I have to share one tiny detail with you, although I'm not going to expand too much on it. I am facing certain health issues, that are luckily reversible, but this period was/is hell with tests, doctors, and scary results. Still, the update is still progressing.

Since there's not much to talk about at this point, I'll share some teasers from the repair scene with everyone:

Before the repairs...
It will cost only 2 mats to repair the area. Judging from how the Workers Union District costs 3. However, the Market Stall will be a better income for Mats than mining.

Stage 1 of repairs
As before, when you pay the Mats a scene will play out where the butler bots will come and start repairing the area. However, I added some cute little details where Debbie interacts with them ^_^

Stage 2 of repairs

When it's finally repaired, the circle indicates how you can begin the event. It costs 200 Confidence to start the event (first event will bring in 2 Mats) and 50 more Confidence to allow each lewd event (which will increase the Mats income and progress the scene further).
Finally repaired!
This is set up so that I can eventually turn it into a minigame. So there is some interactivity in the event itself - although it's kinda linear at the moment.

Something else to talk about: MZ & reworking teasing

MZ:

So I finally bought MZ. Although the base engine is quite similar to MV, MZ has a much updated version of nw.js, which supposedly fixes certain functionality issues. Also, I bought the MZ versions of all the plugins I'm using for MV, and they are much more updated.

So I decided to transfer the game to MZ - however I will do so in the background, like, at a very slow pace. The point is that, at some point in the future, one of the updates will be for MZ instead.

That - I'm guessing - will also be the point where we will reset all saves too. The transfer will be completed when the MZ version reaches the MV one. Now, transferring the assets is easy as pie, but the problem will be transferring the code - which is why it will take some time. Like I said, though, it will happen in the background.

Reworking Teasing:
I've come up with a solid idea about how to re-work teasing to make it easier to achieve higher tier fires. So, first of all, imagine there is a single fire. That fire is improved and built up by teasing the guy daily. Imagine that each quality point acts like some sort of XP for that fire. When that fire reaches a new level, that's when the second fire is spawned. The second fire is always 1 level below the first one, and the third fire 1 level below the second one, starting at 0.

So each guy starts with a fire level 0, which gives 10ml when milked, and it requires no teasing. Each new fire level requires lewder actions to gain "XP". So, if you have a level 1 fire, it will act as a fire of 6 quality (2 silvers currently), and another fire will spawn for free, level 0, after that first one.

The cool thing about this, is that you won't be stuck with low quality fires anymore simply because there aren't many available actions. Even the same action will improve the fire (up to the point it levels up). Different actions will simply make it gain quality faster, or add certain bonuses to it, so it's more like a proper "buildup" - like I wanted it to be. This also enables me to provide certain minimum bonuses (for example, all fires start with +1 XP, or that all fires gain a permanent bonus of some sort, like +25% starting ml). In general this allows for many things when it comes to teasing as well as CRP that I've talked before. Imagine, for example, that Debbie might have such a good relationship with Mathews' cock specifically, that now his third fire spawns as soon as the second one does - or that he starts with 2 fires regardless of level - etc.

You will also not have to re-tease the guy to gain a second fire: both second and third fires depend on the level of their previous one and are spawned automatically. It makes more sense too, since when he's so teased that his fire reached level 1, he will certainly be teased enough to ejaculate a second time.

Lewder actions will most probably involve more sexual acts, like touching, grinding, etc. Remember, teasing doesn't involve actual sex - it's always under the pretense that Debbie doesn't realize the guy is getting teased.

Anyway, so that's the idea. This is not hard to make btw, so I might include this foundation in the v0.2.6 update (anal milking card).

Lastly
There are still other stuff to talk about, but I'll leave it at this for now. I truly believe that once the Corruption system and the Teasing rework are set in motion, there will be a clear path to adding more events in the village, to once for all move away from its current boring feel.

As for me, back to work on scenes -> doctor in 1 hour -> work again ^_^

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new update (nothing new about the actual game).
IMO an unecessary action, but it at least shows the dev's heart is in the right place.

To be fair to everyone

Hello everyone,

Like I said in my message in the discord server, all these issues that are happening right at this moment basically slowed down my working rhythm. However, I see the time passing and I'm missing all my self-imposed deadlines and, to cut the story short, at some point I started feeling that it's not fair that all of you had to pay for the current month.

Although I have been working on it, it's not the pace that we're all familiar with. Basically the timing of what happened was the worst possible. This is probably not going to last longer than a week, as I've made a lot of changes and taken steps to ensure it all goes away asap. But anyway. Yesterday I made a decision and contacted SubscribeStar's support team to make it possible that all of you get one month for free.

So that's what's new today: I've given everyone 1 free month. Basically, this works as so that you won't be charged for the next 1 payment. This procedure was completed today and as I've checked, just now, some profiles at random it has indeed taken effect.

So yeah. I did this because I thought it was fair. I hope you find it a fair solution too.

PS: This doesn't mean that I will stop working on the update by the way. This is simply done to ensure that I'm being fair to everyone, due to the current circumstances. That's all.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes