3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Interesting... Saying to people "glad you believe that, because you can not reproduce thru anal sex!" like if play hentai vidogames without anal sex gave you more reproductive chances xDDDDDDDDDD

Really waiting for that anal and vaginal scene cards for this game, Scarlett Ann arts are awesome and not much "gloryhoole" games around.

Reactions: floran and jura7

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
new update (nothing new about the actual game).
IMO an unecessary action, but it at least shows the dev's heart is in the right place.
Do you know if there are any updates on their work? I hope it does not become abandoned.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Do you know if there are any updates on their work? I hope it does not become abandoned.
no new updates since, likely related to the health issues they previously mentioned, and why they decided to refund this month.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
The latest subscribestar post title is "News". Pretty ominous
well here it is.

News

Hello everyone!

Sorry I missed last week's progress report, as I explained on Discord, I had sent in my laptop for service and decided to take the time to focus on my health too.

I read that some people were worrying if the game has been abandoned and I want to address this real quick: No, and I have no intention whatsoever to abandon it. Like I said from the get go, I'm also making this game for me, so I'm not even thinking of ever abandoning it until it's done.

As for my health, it's steadily going better, but this is an ongoing process, so I won't wait until I'm fully healthy - I have already started working on the update again.

As for the laptop, they had to order in some parts which will take 3 weeks, so I told them to bring it back to me, so I can do some work in the meantime, and I will send it back in when the parts arrive.

I suppose I will be getting the anal commission soon, so to avoid having a time where no commission is on the way, I will commission Sandra's standing bust images next (for dialogues and such) and if possible a scene in her house where they're all sitting together with Mr Jefferson, to have perhaps a scene with innuendos for firing him up.

So let's talk now about what I've done since the last time:

I tried using particle emitters to display images and that failed horribly. The idea was that since an image is anchored to an emitter, once the emitter is gone, the image will also go from the memory. However, it didn't work as intended so I decided to let it go at least for now. Basically, the whole feel of the gloryhole minigame was not fluid at all, and each movement resulted in weird flashes where for a split second the image was not visible. Not only that, but changing the emitters position and scale was not that easy at all... So I'm now thinking I should give up on that idea.

However, it did allow me to display a cool effect when the red hearts become golden, some of you might have seen it in the discord. It's just a small explosion of hearts, but it looks quite cool!

So that's it for the moment. I mainly decided to share this to let you all know that the game is definitely not abandoned, nor will it be. Thank you all for your patience!

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Probably one of the most unique RPGM games I've played, definitely has a lot of fresh takes on different ideas. However I find it a bit too grindy (which I know is pretty much a RPGM cliche), I dont mind not getting straight up sex right off the bat but even just slowly unlocking new things to do is tedious and takes too much time.

Hopefully this gets changed in future versions because this game is already shaping up to be very memorable.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
back at it again, glad to see dev doing better.
as a massive fan of anal, i hope the sketch is tweaked as right now it looks like vaginal instead of anal.

Back to work (and some teasers?)

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to tell you that my break is over and I'm getting back to work.

My health is improving, my laptop has finally been repaired, I've done other things that I had to (now that I had the time), and I generally feel like everything is in order, so I'm all back at it.

I want to thank all of those who donated their free month anyway, from the bottom of my heart, as well as everyone else too for staying put, and continuing to support this project. I know I've been a bit invisible this month and trust me, I hated it, I would much prefer to be working on what Debbie's been upto rather than meeting doctors and trying to get used to my "new reality" (let's call it that), so a big thank you is in order to all of you who have been so patient with what's been going on with me.

Meanwhile, I have been writing and improving the scenes that I'm going to put into the milk stall update. Since the anal commission is going to come earlier (due to this month's happenings), like I've said before, I will commission Sandra and a small scene with Jefferson next. After those are done, I feel like what's required next is to replace the fires with my new idea (I've explained it in discord - that way teasing makes more sense and is easier to get higher qualities), make a week system, make food consumption happen weekly rather than daily (the numbers will be the same - 1 food consumption a day will mean 7 food units for 7 days) and finally populate the village a bit. I will start with just random people and dialogues, but I am planning to have short "generic" scenes with them too (like groping, or masturbating etc). I also want to separate the intro from the main game, so that it's skippable - up to after the first gloryhole scene. This is so that when it's time to start over (at some point saves will become completely incompatible due to the severe changes in the code), everything will be in order. But I want that point to be after grinding is fixed, and the game is generally more fun to play through. I have also been practicing and learning a lot of stuff code-wise and I'm coming up with a lot of stuff to add to make it more functional.

Well, I can't think of anything else to say at the moment - to be honest I was about to sleep but I felt like "it's time", so I got up to write this.

So!

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, what's up with those teasers I talked about in the title? Well, I have 3 sketches from the anal commission.

Due to the circumstances, these will not only be shared with tiers 2 and 3 like normally, but instead, I will be more than happy to share them with everyone right now.

Without further ado:

To do anal, you will first have to change your pose. This will lead to new edging cards in the future, all about vaginal, anal, hips, etc.
The first pose, before any penetration

Initially she will only be able to take half the head in. However, the more she does it, the easier it will get.

After trying, she managed to take the whole head in.

If she continuously does anal, then it's only a matter of time before she can take a whole cock in.

Final stages, where she's now enjoying it maybe more than she should.

However, I'm planning to make her anus able to close up again if it's not being kept stretched. I've also thought about certain "achievements" that will raise her minimum stretch (so that it no longer closes below that point).

Again, everyone, thanks for being here and being part of this community. I'm really humbled.

Let's do this!

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
cant wait for kissing, entering in the same room, no aphrodisiac/hypnosis, ...rimjob? I wanna see this girl break

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes