3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Edging is not my thing at all but really enjoying this game. It's very fun, and seems like it needs the corruption tag. A few quality of life changes would be welcomed as well, like not having to walk all the way from the friend's house to the union building, which is the most frequent path you'll make. Or using the teleporter automatically if you choose the alien device while already inside the factory.

1626466716584.png
Got this after the longest edging session with Gary, god damn it all. I can't skip it though, any workaround?

Edit:
It happened again.
1626467882330.png
It showed up before the dialogue was over and I could read each message after retrying. It worked until the black screen before returning to the game.

Last edited:

Enlir

Jan 12, 2019
Edging is not my thing at all but really enjoying this game. It's very fun, and seems like it needs the corruption tag. A few quality of life changes would be welcomed as well, like not having to walk all the way from the friend's house to the union building, which is the most frequent path you'll make. Or using the teleporter automatically if you choose the alien device while already inside the factory.

View attachment 1302176
Got this after the longest edging session with Gary, god damn it all. I can't skip it though, any workaround?

Edit:
It happened again.
View attachment 1302236
It showed up before the dialogue was over and I could read each message after retrying. It worked until the black screen before returning to the game.
It's because for some reason files in bugfix are in png format.
Just rename the files in www->img->pictures that are in rpgmvp format

glorycumonface3-biting
glorycumonface3-cringed
glorycumonface3-static

to these:

glorycumonface3-mouth-biting
glorycumonface3-mouth-cringed
glorycumonface3-mouth-static

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018

glorycumonface3-biting
glorycumonface3-cringed
glorycumonface3-static

to these:

Yeah, the dev sent me a direct message soon after my post, thank you to you as well.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hm, game's harder now that you need so many mats for upgrades. Easy to get yourself into an unwinnable situation. I was milking Matthews but didn't seem to be producing any power, so I repaired the mine so I could get Gary going too, but then I wasn't making enough food.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Enlir

Jan 12, 2019
You only lose 100 confidence at 100% hunger,but you gain like ~300 if you just chill with sandra+take bath,so you have ~200 to gather mats/ingredients.You can abuse that,but it's really boring.
Perhaps,dev should add a stacking debuff or smh like that,but first make gathering a little bit easier.:unsure:

Strayhuman

Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone know what the status effects do? Specifically what does the reveal breast and the cum on face status do to the mechanics of the milking game?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018

glorycumonface3-biting
glorycumonface3-cringed
glorycumonface3-static

to these:

I did exactly that, but the problem persists. I guess the developer would have to submit a patch later

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
no it was just rename, maybe it's also due to the current version
I forgot I also used the file provided in the first post under Known Issues, try that too.

Also, unrelated, how frequently does this game update? I noticed it on the Latest Updates page a few times but I don't remember how frequently that happened.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Enlir

Jan 12, 2019
I forgot I also used the file provided in the first post under Known Issues, try that too.

Also, unrelated, how frequently does this game update? I noticed it on the Latest Updates page a few times but I don't remember how frequently that happened.
"Updates will be ready when they are ready" that's from dev subscribestar,so i guess there's no schedule for them.
But latest updates were bimonthly.

Reactions: quiboune

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I'm on day 45, I can only feed the villagers every other or third day. Am I doing something wrong? Also the blue hearts on the bottom during the edging scenes won't go past 2, it drops back to 0 after I get more blue hearts. Is that a glitch?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes