• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes

GavnoMocha

Oct 23, 2020
Hello everyone.
So I decided to make some mods for this game, since it is available.

1. I am not an artist in any way. Just somewhat decent with photoshop layers. Did some color corrections.
*All things I added here are available assets. It is quite hard to match hentai assets with ScarlettAnn art.
Her artwork looks more like adult webtoon, rather than hentai so few of my ideas failed. For example I tried to add used condoms on Debbies legs like 7 times, but assets did not look good at all.

2. How do I make your mods work?
*Download my mods here:

*Unpack the archive and replace OnEdge-vX.X.X/www/img/pictures/mod-clothing content with my mod-clothing content.
*In case you get a bug and can't use the mod. Try saving the game and reloading it.
*In game: Must unlock tanktop!
*In game: Press Esc->Config-> Mod Select-> Turn mod on/off-> Turn Mod On -> Select one of my mods.
*There is a bug with card "Reveal Breasts". While using this mod, this card does nothing at all.
Mods with nipple stickers should work correctly - stickers are removed after using card "Reveal Breasts". But they don't...
*Found out where the bug is, place attachment: 1image_loader.js in OnEdge-vX.X.X/www/js/plugins

3. Mod descriptions:

*Mod1-left same stuff that dev added.
*Mod2-naked Debbie.
View attachment 1828157
*Mod3-black stockings and black choker.
View attachment 1828158
*Mod4-red stockings and red nipple stickers.
View attachment 1828159
*Mod5-combo of mod 4 and 7, shorts+nipple stickers.
View attachment 1828160
*Mod6-full slut/hentai mode, anal plug, japanese writings with marker on body (buttplug placement was a struggle, no idea where her butthole is, ass too thick).
View attachment 1828161
View attachment 1828162
*Mod7-fitness influencer Debbie, wearing gym clothes, belly button piercing.
View attachment 1828163
*Mod8-red heels with red nipple piercings.
View attachment 1829666

Hope you guys give it a try. Should help with content drought for those who love this game.
Я так заебался ждать обнову, это просто пиздец, спасибо, что на бесплатной основе сделал мод к этому поделию..........

I'm so much missing new updates its fucking unreal guys, thanks you for that mod

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
Hello everyone.

1. I am not an artist in any way. Just somewhat decent with photoshop layers. Did some color corrections.
*All things I added here are available assets. It is quite hard to match hentai assets with ScarlettAnn art.
Her artwork looks more like adult webtoon, rather than hentai so few of my ideas failed. For example I tried to add used condoms on Debbies legs like 7 times, but assets did not look good at all.

*Download my mods here:

*Unpack the archive and replace OnEdge-vX.X.X/www/img/pictures/mod-clothing content with my mod-clothing content.
*In case you get a bug and can't use the mod. Try saving the game and reloading it.
*In game: Press Esc->Config-> Mod Select-> Turn mod on/off-> Turn Mod On -> Select one of my mods.
*There is a bug with card "Reveal Breasts". While using this mod, this card does nothing at all.
Mods with nipple stickers should work correctly - stickers are removed after using card "Reveal Breasts". But they don't...
*Found out where the bug is, place attachment: 1image_loader.js in OnEdge-vX.X.X/www/js/plugins

3. Mod descriptions:

*Mod2-naked Debbie.
View attachment 1828157
View attachment 1828158
View attachment 1828159
View attachment 1828160
*Mod6-full slut/hentai mode, anal plug, japanese writings with marker on body (buttplug placement was a struggle, no idea where her butthole is, ass too thick).
View attachment 1828161
View attachment 1828162
View attachment 1828163
View attachment 1829666

Hope you guys give it a try. Should help with content drought for those who love this game.
still playing this game and thanks for spicing the gameplay, kinda sad some people say the game getting abandoned

danktofen224

Jul 5, 2018
Hello everyone.

*Download my mods here:

3. Mod descriptions:

*Mod2-naked Debbie.
View attachment 1828157
View attachment 1828158
View attachment 1828159
View attachment 1828160
View attachment 1828161
View attachment 1828162
View attachment 1828163
View attachment 1829666

These look great, holy shit! Is there something wrong with the download link? Seeing your mod made me want to download the game again and try it out with one of the outfits, but I can't seem to access the mod files; just get a 403 Forbidden error.

Dec 31, 2018
These look great, holy shit! Is there something wrong with the download link? Seeing your mod made me want to download the game again and try it out with one of the outfits, but I can't seem to access the mod files; just get a 403 Forbidden error.
The most common reason for that error with Zippyshare is USUALLY (but not always) that you're attempting to access it from a European region. You could try setting your VPN to US if you use one. Information courtesy of some other "Yar Har Im a Pirate" websites

Reactions: danktofen224

horahora111

Mar 20, 2021
This is a rough attempt at a detailed walkthru. I am not the dev.

So, you found this game. If you are interested enough in where this story is going (and the dev is still dev'ing), feel free to read this walkthru to get up to speed:
(Note that the game is still in progress, v0.25, and thus it's still unfinished and unrefined, and so is this walkthru.)

This has a bit to read. You've been warned :p

START
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to Milk
Read pt. 2 when you've gotten into the rhythm of "farm, goad Matt, talk to Sandra".

Now, more on milking mechanics:

Guide will be updated in the next "major" version - eg, when a location is added, or a new "source of AVT" is added.
Hey mate, where is Cock Whorsiper Tree? I can't find it? Which tree it is?

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Hey mate, where is Cock Whorsiper Tree? I can't find it? Which tree it is?
First you have to research it from the research bench (beside where SuperFrinz is, in the room), then you go back to the TV room (where you access the milking room) and interact with the TV. The TV is two wide, but iirc the left side is the one you interact with to open the CW tree.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes