3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I agree that the gameplay is really fun and I enjoy it but there's a few things that could be tweaked, it's fine that you only draw 1 card a turn but since you don't have a starting hand or starting hearts and need to draw 2 copies of big dick to get a single heart draw rng can fuck you over and getting to the 4-5 hearts required for the show boobs + show/record footage to benefit from the exhibitionism fetish is really hard to get, also resistance takes too long to go down, unless you edit the save you ain't getting to see the scenes when it's 0 while you're giving carrots or obeying an order etc. Also the end of day report takes really really long to finish, especially the regaining confidence section, finally the chores mini game could be tweaked further, a lot of the time it's mostly rng to get the good results ie lots of red and almost no yellow and then transform everything into blue, never seen what max green does either even after day 30. These details aside loved the game and I am looking forward to future updates
What is the value for resistance i lowered a bunch of it its still to damn high

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Hello everyone.
So I decided to make some mods for this game, since it is available.

1. I am not an artist in any way. Just somewhat decent with photoshop layers. Did some color corrections.
*All things I added here are available assets. It is quite hard to match hentai assets with ScarlettAnn art.
Her artwork looks more like adult webtoon, rather than hentai so few of my ideas failed. For example I tried to add used condoms on Debbies legs like 7 times, but assets did not look good at all.

2. How do I make your mods work?
*Download my mods here:

*Unpack the archive and replace OnEdge-vX.X.X/www/img/pictures/mod-clothing content with my mod-clothing content.
*In case you get a bug and can't use the mod. Try saving the game and reloading it.
*In game: Must unlock tanktop!
*In game: Press Esc->Config-> Mod Select-> Turn mod on/off-> Turn Mod On -> Select one of my mods.
*There is a bug with card "Reveal Breasts". While using this mod, this card does nothing at all.
Mods with nipple stickers should work correctly - stickers are removed after using card "Reveal Breasts". But they don't...
*Found out where the bug is, place attachment: 1image_loader.js in OnEdge-vX.X.X/www/js/plugins

3. Mod descriptions:

*Mod1-left same stuff that dev added.
*Mod2-naked Debbie.
View attachment 1828157
*Mod3-black stockings and black choker.
View attachment 1828158
*Mod4-red stockings and red nipple stickers.
View attachment 1828159
*Mod5-combo of mod 4 and 7, shorts+nipple stickers.
View attachment 1828160
*Mod6-full slut/hentai mode, anal plug, japanese writings with marker on body (buttplug placement was a struggle, no idea where her butthole is, ass too thick).
View attachment 1828161
View attachment 1828162
*Mod7-fitness influencer Debbie, wearing gym clothes, belly button piercing.
View attachment 1828163
*Mod8-red heels with red nipple piercings.
View attachment 1829666

Hope you guys give it a try. Should help with content drought for those who love this game.
there is a mod for more semen ??

Mar 25, 2020
there is any cheat in the sex scene for cards ???
You can find this info on this thread already. Cheat for infinite cards: change this code line
this.changeCard(skillSel.id, 'remove');
to
this.changeCard(skillSel.id, 'add');

Code line can be found in www/js/plugins. Change code for all files that are named 11gloryholeMinigame.
Download any decent code editor, easiest would be visual studio code and search with ctrl+f.

Mar 25, 2020
there is a mod for more semen ??
I also tried to make some changes to "fire up'' and ''semen'' mechanics. Sadly did not find a solution. Game dev has some weird "quality variable" that fucked up any changes I made. Not spending more time on this. With infinite cards cheat and enabled game cheats its easy enough. I see no reason for me to waste more time on dead project anyways, since dev will rework all of this.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
I also tried to make some changes to "fire up'' and ''semen'' mechanics. Sadly did not find a solution. Game dev has some weird "quality variable" that fucked up any changes I made. Not spending more time on this. With infinite cards cheat and enabled game cheats its easy enough. I see no reason for me to waste more time on dead project anyways, since dev will rework all of this.
THX

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Ho
How do i lower resistance ?

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
This game dont died, still going on. You should check discord, the dev is always active ang giving information about the game.
I'm sorry but this is very naive.

The only metric we can reasonably be expected to judge on is the output. If the only output in close to a year is some discord posts, that's very unlikely to be convincing to anyone. There's far too many examples of devs taking their foot of the pedal and projects coming to a grinding halt.

I'm not saying this game is dead and obviously I hope it isn't, I'm just saying that we need to see a lot more before confidently declaring that it isn't.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes