3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

zazazaku

Jan 21, 2021
Would be pretty cool if the dev bought these assets off the mod authors and made them obtainable in the actual game somehow.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I agree that the gameplay is really fun and I enjoy it but there's a few things that could be tweaked, it's fine that you only draw 1 card a turn but since you don't have a starting hand or starting hearts and need to draw 2 copies of big dick to get a single heart draw rng can fuck you over and getting to the 4-5 hearts required for the show boobs + show/record footage to benefit from the exhibitionism fetish is really hard to get, also resistance takes too long to go down, unless you edit the save you ain't getting to see the scenes when it's 0 while you're giving carrots or obeying an order etc. Also the end of day report takes really really long to finish, especially the regaining confidence section, finally the chores mini game could be tweaked further, a lot of the time it's mostly rng to get the good results ie lots of red and almost no yellow and then transform everything into blue, never seen what max green does either even after day 30. These details aside loved the game and I am looking forward to future updates
Which value is resitance how do i lower it ?

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Stuff with DILF tag usually involves a fat, ugly father figure shagging a younger female. :HideThePain:
Techically they don't HAVE to be ugly, but usually they are.

Also,
> Vanilla, Tomboy, Milf, Big Tiddies, Mom/Son, Aunt/Nephew, Bro/Sis, Muscular Women, Elves, Harem = (y)
> NTR/Cuck, Rape, Loli, Futa, Beastiality, Guro, DP/MMF, Ahegao, Bukakke, DILF, Blacked = :HideThePain:

Whoa. Replace "Milf, Big Tiddies" with "(either lewd and non-lewd) training, exhib" in the (y) for me, but the :HideThePain: one is exactly the same.

• Angry
Reactions: hp_surfer
Apr 9, 2020
I forgot to post the last subscribestar post, so you get a 2x1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are thinking that the new Debbie bust looks odd, you are not alone. Because it got redesigned again in the next post

Ochandesu

Oct 31, 2020
I forgot to post the last subscribestar post, so you get a 2x1

If you are thinking that the new Debbie bust looks odd, you are not alone. Because it got redesigned again in the next post

Finally they did it! Proper and nice design Debbie! I hope they stop at the last redesign.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I just had to read 11 pages to catch up with this game and boy! This dev it's a dum-dum in a lot of levels lol.

How you kick out Scarlett from your game and not knowing her past art participations on?! Well the dev indeed set the nails to the coffin with this game LMAO, anyone that gets the honor to have ScarlettAnn as a main Artist for your game it's hands down gonna bring people to support it

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
I just had to read 11 pages to catch up with this game and boy! This dev it's a dum-dum in a lot of levels lol.

How you kick out Scarlett from your game and not knowing her past art participations on?! Well the dev indeed set the nails to the coffin with this game LMAO, anyone that gets the honor to have ScarlettAnn as a main Artist for your game it's hands down gonna bring people to support it
God, I fucking facepalmed way too hard when I read this.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes