3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just had to read 11 pages to catch up with this game and boy! This dev it's a dum-dum in a lot of levels lol.

How you kick out Scarlett from your game and not knowing her past art participations on?! Well the dev indeed set the nails to the coffin with this game LMAO, anyone that gets the honor to have ScarlettAnn as a main Artist for your game it's hands down gonna bring people to support it
I don't know about this dev specifically, but it's been known for some time that SA takes on too many projects at the same time and it leads to delays. Apparently Prince of Suburbia also replaced her.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
I just had to read 11 pages to catch up with this game and boy! This dev it's a dum-dum in a lot of levels lol.

How you kick out Scarlett from your game and not knowing her past art participations on?! Well the dev indeed set the nails to the coffin with this game LMAO, anyone that gets the honor to have ScarlettAnn as a main Artist for your game it's hands down gonna bring people to support it
Yeah... chief, this aint the take here. As previous comment said, scarlett was spread too thin and projects had delays. Better to move on and find a new one and to be honest, the new one in suburbia is way better in my eyes. Maybe I havent seen ScarlettAnns newest work, so maybe her level has also improved but tbh the characters are just copy paste in my eyes.

Craldo

Jul 24, 2019
I forgot to post the last subscribestar post, so you get a 2x1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are thinking that the new Debbie bust looks odd, you are not alone. Because it got redesigned again in the next post

This sketch somehow looks better than the original art. I love the vibe.

miner21

Nov 11, 2021

If you are thinking that the new Debbie bust looks odd, you are not alone. Because it got redesigned again in the next post

latest debbie looks amazing! i like how theyre listening to their subs feedback and keep working on the design but I hope they decide on this one and we see it ingame!

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020

Lmao, I agree with you but the mainly problem is that she was taking too long to deliver the requested arts for the game, the reason is what I said in Prince of Suburbia's thread, Siren completely monopolized her time, not that is a bad thing, with an artist with a absurd talent like hers, I definitely would do the same to keep her lol

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020

Ok now I'm wanting to return to support the dev

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019

I gotta say, the latest Debbie redesign works really well. (y) It's the familiarity of the design.
The other 2 designs seems a) too young (like instead of a 19 year old, she looked 15) and b) still looked to rural from coming back from the big city. So I'm hoping the dev ist sticking to this one.

Sandra is also looking good, can't wait to see the scenes with her there.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I gotta say, the latest Debbie redesign works really well. (y) It's the familiarity of the design.
The other 2 designs seems a) too young (like instead of a 19 year old, she looked 15) and b) still looked to rural from coming back from the big city. So I'm hoping the dev ist sticking to this one.

Sandra is also looking good, can't wait to see the scenes with her there.
Bro that post is not helping one year anniversary still not remeke yet and after it come out it just remake and play the same old year anyway

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Could somebody explain to me some things? Is Scarlett Ann being replaced as the artist? Or will she and Yamkha make art together for the game? If it's only the first one? Why is she getting replaced? What happened?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Could somebody explain to me some things? Is Scarlett Ann being replaced as the artist? Or will she and Yamkha make art together for the game? If it's only the first one? Why is she getting replaced? What happened?
TLDR Scarlett Ann is fully replaced. She takes on too many projects, which result in art delays for some projects due to her not having enough time.

More details are in the thread, though you'd need to search for them obviously.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Scarlett Ann is overrated and his/her art looks the same everytime, doesnt get shit done either. You must be out of your mind as dev to commission him/her.
I wouldn't say so, her art is really pretty and she has improved her art style tremendously over the years, it is plain to see if you've seen the comics and old vs new games she did art for, she is a great artist, the problem is just that she got hired to do way too many projects, so anyone would fall behind on some of those projects, if she wasn't a good artist, people wouldn't want to hire her, it's as simple as that...
PS: And yes, ScarlettAnn is a she

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I wouldn't say so, her art is really pretty and she has improved her art style tremendously over the years, it is plain to see if you've seen the comics and old vs new games she did art for, she is a great artist, the problem is just that she got hired to do way too many projects, so anyone would fall behind on some of those projects, if she wasn't a good artist, people wouldn't want to hire her, it's as simple as that...
PS: And yes, ScarlettAnn is a she
Nah she's definitely overrated. Have you literally seen all her characters face models? They're all the exact same. At least try harder to make different varieties of faces so it doesn't look like we are fucking the same character but in different disguises all the time. Same goes with all the massive boobs she gives all her characters too. Nothing wrong with big boobs, but like come on. Give some depth to your characters with different body features. If she's not good enough to do that then I'd only consider her work mediocre at best.

P.S Different hair styles or eye colors doesn't make her characters look any different. It's still the same.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Nah she's definitely overrated. Have you literally seen all her characters face models? They're all the exact same. At least try harder to make different varieties of faces so it doesn't look like we are fucking the same character but in different disguises all the time. Same goes with all the massive boobs she gives all her characters too. Nothing wrong with big boobs, but like come on. Give some depth to your characters with different body features. If she's not good enough to do that then I'd only consider her work mediocre at best.

P.S Different hair styles or eye colors doesn't make her characters look any different. It's still the same.
That's literally every Anime character as well, artists have a specific drawing style and they stick to that style, because that style defines them as that particular artist, most Anime characters you see have the same face shape just with different hair style and eye color to make them different from the other ones, an artist cannot change their style, just because some people see them too samey, she's an artist with her own style and designs, so belittling her art just ain't fair...

Reactions: Grimmiger
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes