3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

RockLair

Aug 21, 2017
New art progress
Again I'm posting these for all tiers. This is a list of art basically that we've been preparing.

Debbie clothed
1.png

Debbie lifting her hoodie

2.png

Carrot picking scene (teasing Mr Mathews)
3.png

Factory gloryhole background
4.png

Handjob card, nude
5.png

Handjob card, clothed
6.png

Blowjob card
7.png

So, some details. Everything is in layers, even though it seems like a solid image. Debbie, her clothing, the background, even in the carrot scene, I can alter her clothing and movement as the player chooses their next move.

The carrot picking scene was an addition to replace the teasing scene where Debbie gives carrots to Mr Mathews. Now, instead, this scene will play if Debbie requests for Mr Mathews to watch over her, therefore teasing him.

I also have a new idea for teasing to remove all the complicated formulas. Instead of power and quality and amount and whatever, my idea is that we could have specific scenes with the males, each adding a buff to the male until he is milked. Therefore, in order to get the perfectly teased male, you would ideally require to tease him with all manners available first.

The reason I thought of this was to enhance the idea of having actual scenes, as well as giving me the possibility of altering the buff's power depending on Debbie's appearance. So for example, the buff starts at +10 ml let's say, but with more "appropriate" clothing, it becomes +15 or something.

Therefore, it's a solid buff, you can easily see what you're doing / have to do, and you have no misconceptions about what it will end up doing.

The starting initial base ml of a male will always be their age difference / 2 floored. Anything else would be a bonus. Therefore, a male at 47 years old would have 47 - 19 = 28, / 2 = 14ml. If that same person was 48, then we would end up with decimals, therefore the result still being 14ml.

Also any male can be milked un-teased, but with no bonus. At least that's the latest idea so far.

I have also thought of something else too. However, now we're entering the fantasy realm, as I have no idea if this will be implemented at all:

At the moment the basis of the milking is basically that each edging adds ml to his balls, which he will ejaculate. This is a bit more complicated of an idea, but hear me out. Instead of adding ml to his balls, he has certain ml in his balls which Debbie needs to extract. So each edging, basically adds to that extraction. I mean, imagine having a specific amount that he can ejaculate, and Debbie is fighting about how much of that he will end up ejaculating. There are pros and cons for this idea, the biggest flaw being that once you hit that limit you no longer have to edge him anymore for that session, despite your remaining arsenal of cards. However I really like the idea that Debbie will "leave him dry" basically, as well as fix certain balancing issues. For example, upgrades and teasing could add to the max amount he has to give, enhancing the progression with that male. Second and Third rounds would now make sense, since Debbie would want to extract even more semen if he has any. It would solve the issue of endlessly gaining semen because of very powerful cards / levels / upgrades in early game. It would balance the connection between cards and their blue power, since even if it had a ton of blue power it would only be valuable if the male had a lot of semen to give, and moreover, enhance strategy, since you would prefer have decks of fast milking for non-teased males, and slow milking for teased ones. It would also enhance a lot of other effects, such as that him ejaculating during a blowjob, would give me the opportunity to finally make that swallowing effect, where Debbie can only swallow up to a certain amount and has to train her throat to be able to swallow more at once.

As you can see, this idea would solve a lot of issues, but the question is simply, is it fun? Maybe not. But still, this is for the future.

Last but not least there are other things progressing on the code front.
SO, as you can see a lot is being done, many things are progressing on all fronts, stay tuned!!

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
New art progress
Again I'm posting these for all tiers. This is a list of art basically that we've been preparing.

Debbie clothed
View attachment 2260444

View attachment 2260448

View attachment 2260451

View attachment 2260453

Handjob card, nude
View attachment 2260454

Handjob card, clothed
View attachment 2260457

Blowjob card
View attachment 2260458
Happy to see that the game is not dead ! The genre is pretty niche so it's pretty cool that it's still going

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
hey guys before losing more time grinding,do u guys know if the main character will get more sluttier with the time pass on this version, like i dont want new scenes,but just changing the texts.
I farmed the exhibitionist perk thinking that somehow she would like to being observed by mr mathews but even on exhbitionist lvl 7 she is talking about how being watched by him makes her cringe
dunno if it is everything like that or if i grind she start like swallowing and stuff
The dev has stated that it's always been part of the core theme and direction of the game to actually do this.
It's pretty much the whole point of the game: See how far Debbie is willing to "fall" to achieve her goals.

Soooo press F to pay respects for the game and the dev? one year without updating the game...
There's a huge change/update with the game that complete changes the art style, which takes a lot of time.
Also, just for the people that bitch around here but have not bothered to put a dollar into the game (which would have given them all the info they needed at once), the code base has been undergoing an almost full refactor, from streamlining game mechanics, dropping unwanted ancilliary details, expanding scope of future content, speeding up how much content can be added per month of work, etc.
All of this with almost full backing and approval from paying patrons and subscribers, so...

The quickest way I can summarize what's been going on for a year and a couple of months goes like this:
  1. ScarlettAnn has been delayed on art (and short on slots for new commissions) for a while. The game's dev starts working on some QoL coding to stretch out what remaining art they have for a couple of drops
  2. ScarlettAnn art runs out, and the dev posits the possible change of artist
  3. Game dev decides to do some deeper QoL refactors, since they won't have any new art to make more content from for a couple of months, while the search and contracting of the new artist is done
  4. New artist gets found, initial work for new art is started, but the artist is Ukranian, and the war starts pretty much within a month of this, so there's delays
  5. The paying community votes on giving the artist the time they need, and let the dev to work on some PoCs they had on getting the game a lot better coded, projects that should also speed up game dev and delivery later on
  6. A lot of stuff happens with the artist, and the dev ends up talking things with the artist of their other game. They come to an agreement, and we now have a full time artist as part of the dev team. Bad news though: Because of how the game works, all the art needs to be redrawn, so we know we'll have to wait a few months before we get the next drop (this was just a couple of months ago, almost at the 1 year mark, so...)
  7. Meanwhile, the dev has pretty much redone 3/4 of the code
And, just to reiterate, most active paying members have given their thumbs up on every step.
Also, the dev is fully active in the Discord, engaging with members on wishlists, details of the game, dev timelines and updates, etc

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
New art progress

Debbie clothed
View attachment 2260444

View attachment 2260448

View attachment 2260451

View attachment 2260453

Handjob card, nude
View attachment 2260454

Handjob card, clothed
View attachment 2260457

Blowjob card
View attachment 2260458
The new art ain't bad per say, but her chin looks inconsistent.

Reactions: Grimmiger

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
looks like it's going to be really amazing, any scheduled dates?

View attachment 2263471
Dev's concentrating on the next update for their other game Satisfy Him. We've been told we'll be getting that one soon, but I don't remember an exact date.

Meanwhile Yamkha (the artist) is working full tilt on getting all the art updated for this game for the next update.
Expectations are in a couple of months, the new art will be done, and we'll get an update soon after.

As a heads up, expect the game to work very differently from how it works right now, outside of the general mechanics of the gloryhole booth

Reactions: Yata and Zamore

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
New art progress

Debbie clothed
View attachment 2260444

View attachment 2260448

View attachment 2260451

View attachment 2260453

Handjob card, nude
View attachment 2260454

Handjob card, clothed
View attachment 2260457

Blowjob card View attachment 2260458
This looks terrible she looks like a silent hull abomination coupeled with the game being unplayable due to the shitty inhabition system and bizare old guy young gilr undertones this game is shit time to unwatch

Revan97

May 16, 2018
The dev has stated that it's always been part of the core theme and direction of the game to actually do this.
It's pretty much the whole point of the game: See how far Debbie is willing to "fall" to achieve her goals.

Also, just for the people that bitch around here but have not bothered to put a dollar into the game (which would have given them all the info they needed at once), the code base has been undergoing an almost full refactor, from streamlining game mechanics, dropping unwanted ancilliary details, expanding scope of future content, speeding up how much content can be added per month of work, etc.
All of this with almost full backing and approval from paying patrons and subscribers, so...

The quickest way I can summarize what's been going on for a year and a couple of months goes like this:
  1. ScarlettAnn has been delayed on art (and short on slots for new commissions) for a while. The game's dev starts working on some QoL coding to stretch out what remaining art they have for a couple of drops
  3. Game dev decides to do some deeper QoL refactors, since they won't have any new art to make more content from for a couple of months, while the search and contracting of the new artist is done
  4. New artist gets found, initial work for new art is started, but the artist is Ukranian, and the war starts pretty much within a month of this, so there's delays
  5. The paying community votes on giving the artist the time they need, and let the dev to work on some PoCs they had on getting the game a lot better coded, projects that should also speed up game dev and delivery later on
  6. A lot of stuff happens with the artist, and the dev ends up talking things with the artist of their other game. They come to an agreement, and we now have a full time artist as part of the dev team. Bad news though: Because of how the game works, all the art needs to be redrawn, so we know we'll have to wait a few months before we get the next drop (this was just a couple of months ago, almost at the 1 year mark, so...)
And, just to reiterate, most active paying members have given their thumbs up on every step.
Also, the dev is fully active in the Discord, engaging with members on wishlists, details of the game, dev timelines and updates, etc
thank you for giving the lowdown on this though, sucks to hear how troubled the development has been
But hopefully now that its more balanced out it'll go smoothly

Reactions: Facilus and Zamore

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I got a black screen after I service gary with two fired up after that the screen went black and I notice there is a fix for the blackscreen but it's on mega I can't download it from that site for some reason or another. Is there an alternate fix to the black screen issues after servicing gary ?

Edit:
Never mind I found a crude way to fix it as in walk in blind from the gloryhole room to her room and then sleep after that the next day everything will be normal again.

Reactions: YoshiEnVerde

Shallowrat

Dec 4, 2019
I think a lot of us are pretty jaded by other pump and dump games, so the lack of updates/communication on HERE has given the perception of a dead game. It's good to hear that it's progressing elsewhere, even if that 'progress' comes in the form of perfecting what already existed. It's hard to pull the trigger on backing projects right away, I like to see some commitment to the work before I'm willing to put money in. With that being said, it sounds like the lack of updates does not mean lack of dedication to the project.

Reactions: Rize

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
I think a lot of us are pretty jaded by other pump and dump games, so the lack of updates/communication on HERE has given the perception of a dead game. It's good to hear that it's progressing elsewhere, even if that 'progress' comes in the form of perfecting what already existed. It's hard to pull the trigger on backing projects right away, I like to see some commitment to the work before I'm willing to put money in. With that being said, it sounds like the lack of updates does not mean lack of dedication to the project.
The lack of comms here are because the dev pretty much washed their hands of this forum on account of all the toxicity they got on the regular.
They've given us paying subscribers free reign to give you lot updates on everything, they have no problem with you all getting any info we get the same day from us, but they just don't have the energy or will to post anything themselves here :censored:

The dev's Discord is really active, we get updates from them pretty much every other day, from ideas, progress, status of the game, what features will be coming (or not), and they are very receptive of most feedback we give back :cool:

Apr 16, 2020
This looks terrible she looks like a silent hull abomination coupeled with the game being unplayable due to the shitty inhabition system and bizare old guy young gilr undertones this game is shit time to unwatch
I don't think its that bad, but I still don't see why the dev feels the need to remake everything
Like its already good as it is!
But what do I know, I mean... If one is given a choice of either, just continue what most people liked or take the risk of remaking the game which is a pain in the ass... needs a lot of time... and losing the already existing audience

Same goes for Eternum and Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady
The one Im talking about is Dalia(Eternum) and Jessica(Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady)
But of course that is irrelevant

-
This is nothing but my opinion and more about just me whining :)
-
and yes if there was an explanation for why the dev is remaking this game, just know that I did not read it

Reactions: Jarul

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I don't think its that bad, but I still don't see why the dev feels the need to remake everything
Like its already good as it is!
But what do I know, I mean... If one is given a choice of either, just continue what most people liked or take the risk of remaking the game which is a pain in the ass... needs a lot of time... and losing the already existing audience

Same goes for Eternum and Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady
The one Im talking about is Dalia(Eternum) and Jessica(Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady)
But of course that is irrelevant

-
This is nothing but my opinion and more about just me whining :)
-
and yes if there was an explanation for why the dev is remaking this game, just know that I did not read it
My prablom is also its literally imposible to drop the inhabition meter to get the scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Maniackanime-

maikelin

Apr 6, 2018

I was looking for more info about the game, I heard some months ago about the change of artist, I didn´t know the rest. Thanks for the update, I will not lose hope then, I like the game. See you around, perv

Reactions: YoshiEnVerde

stewbert

Feb 22, 2018
I was honestly starting to think this game was abandoned and feeling pretty bummed by that, but Bitch Breaker just updated for the first time in years and it's better than ever so I'm willing to have faith. I can't wait to play this again after the new update finally releases.

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
I was honestly starting to think this game was abandoned and feeling pretty bummed by that, but Bitch Breaker just updated for the first time in years and it's better than ever so I'm willing to have faith. I can't wait to play this again after the new update finally releases.
what bitch breaker, can u link i dont think im getting the right game

Reactions: ndsj

miner21

Nov 11, 2021
cant believe it actually did and I probably would never have known if it wasnt for your post, I love you for this post! (y)

Reactions: mortic90
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes