3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Was not a big fan of ScarlettAnn so the artstyle change is no big deal. Her art is not bad per se but if you played zombie survivor you have seen basically all she can offer. Everything looks the same and pretty vanilla (though that could have been just art direction from zombie survivor dev)

Also no vaginal sex? xD
Thats an odd design choice.

Kakkoi

Jun 18, 2017
Also no vaginal sex? xD
Thats an odd design choice.
Don't think they got that far in development unless it's been said somewhere that they won't add any. If so I agree.

Doesn't matter who the Artist now is or was, the game is basically dead. And the guy is just scamming people for their money without providing anything new.
There have been posts about art updates, but I defiantly wouldn't be donating to the dev currently, and those that are seem to just be delaying any production (if there even is any).

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Don't think they got that far in development unless it's been said somewhere that they won't add any. If so I agree.
I based my assumption on the pics on the OP.

Sure the UI could not be finalized in the I assume training window(skills and reasarch) but there sure is no space left for an additional stat
I would say lets wait and see but....you know :HideThePain:

Last edited:

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
The main game mechanic is based around that gloryhole you see in the pics. The flow of the game is about edging and oral.
That said, you also get a lot of events (well, a few on current version, but more to come) outside of the GH, where you'll get all the other fun parts of a corruption game, including vaginal and such

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
I based my assumption on the pics on the OP.

Sure the UI could not be finalized in the I assume training window(skills and reasarch) but there sure is no space left for an additional stat
I would say lets wait and see but....you know :HideThePain:
There definitely were plans for vaginal, I remember the dev even actually had art for it and stuff but they were holding it off until they got stuff like titjobs and thighjobs into the game cause it is supposed to be a slow corruption game.
The artist has changed since then but I don't think the vision of the dev has deviated enough for vaginal to not be a planned thing anymore. I'm positive we'll see penetration it eventually just not sure about when

Starsegen

Jan 9, 2020
There are many times i get black screen after Glory hole use, i can use the menu but it is just black. Any way that this can fixed somehow ?

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
The game is in active development, and the dev is in active communication on both public and private forums, so per F95Z rules the thread doesn't get the abandoned tag
Where do we find the public communication about the game progress? Last thing I saw was on this thread in December

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
Where do we find the public communication about the game progress? Last thing I saw was on this thread in December
The Discord is mostly public. For both of their games. They hardly keep anything private about the development.

That said, you'll mostly get the latest ideas they're having for future content, and some cordial talking. Sprinkled with some eureka moments from the dev getting something to work, and from the artist showing some new piece of art (either WIP or finished) for the games.

The moment a dev update comes out, somebody will make it public here, and as soon as an actual release is delivered, you'll have it here within a day or two

Reactions: Rize

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
I
The Discord is mostly public. For both of their games. They hardly keep anything private about the development.

That said, you'll mostly get the latest ideas they're having for future content, and some cordial talking. Sprinkled with some eureka moments from the dev getting something to work, and from the artist showing some new piece of art (either WIP or finished) for the games.

The moment a dev update comes out, somebody will make it public here, and as soon as an actual release is delivered, you'll have it here within a day or two
I am in the Discord, the last time there was a public post about game progress there was in December too which was just the Dev reassuring someone that the game is not abandoned

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
I

I am in the Discord, the last time there was a public post about game progress there was in December too which was just the Dev reassuring someone that the game is not abandoned
The latest conversation about dev on the game was 5 days ago :cautious:
Dunno what else to tell you

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
There is a specific channel for dev progress, you know?
That's just the general chat
That's not open to public, which is why I specifically asked you where to find public information.
I'm not trying to be inflammatory but you surely must understand that for anyone who's not paying to see the progress reports, there is no way to know if any progress is being made at all or even if the project is still alive other than people showing up every two months to say "trust me bro"

Reactions: DicksInSpace

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
That's not open to public, which is why I specifically asked you where to find public information.
I'm not trying to be inflammatory but you surely must understand that for anyone who's not paying to see the progress reports, there is no way to know if any progress is being made at all or even if the project is still alive other than people showing up every two months to say "trust me bro"
I get it, I really do... But this is no different than any other dev with a Patreon pay-gating most of the updates.

I can't give you more than that trust me bro, but the rate at which we do get either discussions on code from the dev, or images from the artist, once we get over the (admittedly HUGE) hump of the "refactor + 2 games at the same time" delay, you'll start seeing updates on a very regular rate

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes