3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
There's a new SubscribeStar post, compiling all the stuff we've been getting on the paid Discord channels into a coherent, long, update. Plus a lot of images, some already seen in the Discord, some only teased before.

I'll update this post in a week or so with all this info. Since this is all, technically, paid content, I'll give it some time for people to pay to access it, before I put it here for free.
Don't worry, the dev tends to do these big posts every month or two, so waiting another week or so won't make the contents stale or obsolete in any way.

TL;RD until I put it all here:
  • A long detailed explanation on how the game loop will be working after the refactor (some things simplified, a lot more gameplay added)
  • Some possible changes (still in the planning phases) to how exploration might work
  • Teasers and images for 7 different events and/or mechanics
  • Some details to chew on regarding clothing for Debbie
  • Some final words and promises of continued work on the project
See you next week with the actual update ;)

Maelstrom_2135

Apr 6, 2019
Fuck next week, we ballin' right now.

Progress (images)

Ok, it's time for a new progress post to show what has been worked on. We got a lot of stuff going on with Yamkha, and are deciding the direction of the game so as to make it more fun, less tiresome, and easier to work on.

First of all, let's agree that the whole point of the game is the card game (milking). So most work has to be done on that front. We separated the game into two main areas: the card game, and the teasing.

Teasing

So, how will the teasing happen this time, you ask. Since I wanted to simplify it as much as possible while keeping it fun, I decided to go with, well, scenes. Each teasing scene will provide a buff in the gloryhole and will remain active until that male is milked.

The point of this is so that as a player, you will want to tease him as much as possible before milking him, in as many variations as possible. So, pick carrots for Mathews while he's watching you bend over? You receive X buff. Do some other kind of teasing on him? You receive Y buff. All these are stackable of course.

This way, we can ensure to add more scenes and more risky in nature, with more upgrades for the scenes themselves and the males, so that buffs are upgraded or automated.

Teasing gameplay is something that I really feel like adding. So I'm trying to come up with ideas for fast minigames. And it just occured to me one day: Debbie does want to tease them, yes, but it's not something she's happy about, right? So maybe her mental stability can play a role during teasing. So I thought that her mental stability starts as stable, but drops or increases depending on cards you get on each "turn" of the teasing. More daring scenes require more "rounds", therefore more ways to get things fucked up.

The cards themselves could be stuff like "shame" (lowering mental stability) or "iron will" (increasing it). They could also act as "dot" damage on MS, or even as a multiplier on the next card, or whatever. My only problem at this point is how to make the player have some sort of strategy, as at this point it's randomized.

Maybe some sort of preparation, like having mental powers to choose from. Eh I don't know yet.

Gameplay / Map

Before we move on, there's one more thing I wanted to discuss:
Since the game is all about gathering resources, teasing and milking, I started to think that perhaps the exploration aspect is a bit... unnecessary. Sure it adds to the game, but it also adds to the workload, and I'd rather spend my time working on scenes, gloryhole(s) and minigames in general.

So we discussed this with Yamkha and we thought. What if when you teleport to the village, you can choose which place to go, but you can only go to one place per day. We could add a map UI, as well as pointers of where each person is. Repairing an area would be as easy as clicking on it and selecting to start repairing it with butler bots. Then, when visiting that area you cannot leave it. This will allow me from a programming perspective to ensure that each set of things you can do is grouped up and not all over the place. From a gameplay's perspective it allows for fast selection, and a better feel of what's going on in the village. The Factory will remain as it is.

Furthermore, I do not want to populate the village with more villagers, at least not yet. If that happens, it has to happen later on, when the overhaul is stable and running, bug-free and final.

Now onto the images!!

No idea how many of you are on discord, so you might have already seen these, but I will have to explain certain things to realize what's up, above each image.

1. Titjob Card

Obviously, the card has variations for "reveal breasts", nude, and clothed as seen in this preview.

The hole had to be shifted to accommodate the pose, but we have decided that supposedly the hole shifts for different poses. I thought that perhaps I could add that to adjust the hole you have to pay some kind of extra currency, like Factory power, or perhaps keep power tapped. We'll see.

6d0e6d40-b546-4850-8fe7-f439991411b3-740x0.png
2. Jefferson's teasing scene

As discussed before, the Jefferson's teasing scene will be a slumber party. Sandra is not involved in his teasing. The concept is that Debbie will start stroking Jefferson's cock while pretending that she thinks it's something else. Meanwhile Jefferson will not say anything to avoid the awkwardness. Obviously she ends up leaving him blue-balled and ready to be milked later!!

1676579306399.png
3. Gary's teasing scene

I decided to change Gary's stuff completely. Instead of having the previous scenes of him groping Debbie, we can now have a scene where she acts like a submissive waitress for him, while he watches sports.

1676579316800.png
4. Cum layers

As we're closing in to finishing all there is gloryhole-wise, cum and saliva was necessary. So here it is. A preview of full cum layers.

1676579324563.png

5. Vaginal card

I asked for this to move forwards to complete all poses while code-work is being done on Satisfy Him. If we have all poses, we can then understand what we can add and how much work is required for each part. For example, when we add new clothing, we will know fully how we can add it to all images/poses/variations.

So here is a rough sketch of doggystyle in the gloryhole. As some mentioned, it might not be perfectly viable to do this because of the wall, but I just love this pose.

1676579331491.png
6. Ass groping cutin

I don't think introductions are required, this is ass groping in all its majesty. The hand has to be a bit more hairy, but you can see the fingers sinking in, I just love it.

1676579339414.png

7. Breast groping cutin

Same as in 6, the hands require a bit of upgrade, but you can imagine how marvellous this will end up looking as a cutin.

1676579346673.png
If I forgot something I'll add a followup post. But yeah, I think that's a lot to think about at this moment.

As you can see, the game is constantly being worked on, we are constantly working towards a brighter future for Debbie, Sandra and the males of the village, and we have not ceased production of the game by any stretch of the imagination.

Sadly, I understand it's taking a ton more time than anticipated, but this does not alter the goal I originally had for the game, nor my thought process about it.

PS: I completely forgot about it

Although each scene is modular, meaning we can add new stuff later, we thought that perhaps it will be better to not allow clothing Debbie outside the gloryhole(s). Perhaps it will only have variations of her main clothing, the pink hoodie, making it more revealing as you progress. However, this was to focus on changing clothing and accessories inside the gloryhole! We thought that perhaps we can say that Debbie unlocks new clothing while she teases the males (for example, her pyjamas) and can then choose to use them inside the gloryhole instead.

This way we are free to do whatever we want in a scene, without worrying that too much work is being added exponentially. Also, the scene being modular means that if we later realize we can now add all clothings to all scenes, we can do that too.

However, at least for now, the focus is and will remain on the teasing scenes and the gloryhole.

chumbagumbler69

Jul 2, 2020

Progress (images)

Ok, it's time for a new progress post to show what has been worked on. We got a lot of stuff going on with Yamkha, and are deciding the direction of the game so as to make it more fun, less tiresome, and easier to work on.

First of all, let's agree that the whole point of the game is the card game (milking). So most work has to be done on that front. We separated the game into two main areas: the card game, and the teasing.

Teasing

So, how will the teasing happen this time, you ask. Since I wanted to simplify it as much as possible while keeping it fun, I decided to go with, well, scenes. Each teasing scene will provide a buff in the gloryhole and will remain active until that male is milked.

The point of this is so that as a player, you will want to tease him as much as possible before milking him, in as many variations as possible. So, pick carrots for Mathews while he's watching you bend over? You receive X buff. Do some other kind of teasing on him? You receive Y buff. All these are stackable of course.

This way, we can ensure to add more scenes and more risky in nature, with more upgrades for the scenes themselves and the males, so that buffs are upgraded or automated.

Teasing gameplay is something that I really feel like adding. So I'm trying to come up with ideas for fast minigames. And it just occured to me one day: Debbie does want to tease them, yes, but it's not something she's happy about, right? So maybe her mental stability can play a role during teasing. So I thought that her mental stability starts as stable, but drops or increases depending on cards you get on each "turn" of the teasing. More daring scenes require more "rounds", therefore more ways to get things fucked up.

The cards themselves could be stuff like "shame" (lowering mental stability) or "iron will" (increasing it). They could also act as "dot" damage on MS, or even as a multiplier on the next card, or whatever. My only problem at this point is how to make the player have some sort of strategy, as at this point it's randomized.

Maybe some sort of preparation, like having mental powers to choose from. Eh I don't know yet.

Gameplay / Map

Since the game is all about gathering resources, teasing and milking, I started to think that perhaps the exploration aspect is a bit... unnecessary. Sure it adds to the game, but it also adds to the workload, and I'd rather spend my time working on scenes, gloryhole(s) and minigames in general.

So we discussed this with Yamkha and we thought. What if when you teleport to the village, you can choose which place to go, but you can only go to one place per day. We could add a map UI, as well as pointers of where each person is. Repairing an area would be as easy as clicking on it and selecting to start repairing it with butler bots. Then, when visiting that area you cannot leave it. This will allow me from a programming perspective to ensure that each set of things you can do is grouped up and not all over the place. From a gameplay's perspective it allows for fast selection, and a better feel of what's going on in the village. The Factory will remain as it is.

Furthermore, I do not want to populate the village with more villagers, at least not yet. If that happens, it has to happen later on, when the overhaul is stable and running, bug-free and final.

Now onto the images!!

No idea how many of you are on discord, so you might have already seen these, but I will have to explain certain things to realize what's up, above each image.

1. Titjob Card

Obviously, the card has variations for "reveal breasts", nude, and clothed as seen in this preview.

The hole had to be shifted to accommodate the pose, but we have decided that supposedly the hole shifts for different poses. I thought that perhaps I could add that to adjust the hole you have to pay some kind of extra currency, like Factory power, or perhaps keep power tapped. We'll see.

View attachment 2395943

As discussed before, the Jefferson's teasing scene will be a slumber party. Sandra is not involved in his teasing. The concept is that Debbie will start stroking Jefferson's cock while pretending that she thinks it's something else. Meanwhile Jefferson will not say anything to avoid the awkwardness. Obviously she ends up leaving him blue-balled and ready to be milked later!!

View attachment 2395944
3. Gary's teasing scene

I decided to change Gary's stuff completely. Instead of having the previous scenes of him groping Debbie, we can now have a scene where she acts like a submissive waitress for him, while he watches sports.

View attachment 2395945
4. Cum layers

As we're closing in to finishing all there is gloryhole-wise, cum and saliva was necessary. So here it is. A preview of full cum layers.

View attachment 2395946

5. Vaginal card

I asked for this to move forwards to complete all poses while code-work is being done on Satisfy Him. If we have all poses, we can then understand what we can add and how much work is required for each part. For example, when we add new clothing, we will know fully how we can add it to all images/poses/variations.

So here is a rough sketch of doggystyle in the gloryhole. As some mentioned, it might not be perfectly viable to do this because of the wall, but I just love this pose.

View attachment 2395947
6. Ass groping cutin

I don't think introductions are required, this is ass groping in all its majesty. The hand has to be a bit more hairy, but you can see the fingers sinking in, I just love it.

View attachment 2395948

7. Breast groping cutin

Same as in 6, the hands require a bit of upgrade, but you can imagine how marvellous this will end up looking as a cutin.

View attachment 2395949
If I forgot something I'll add a followup post. But yeah, I think that's a lot to think about at this moment.

As you can see, the game is constantly being worked on, we are constantly working towards a brighter future for Debbie, Sandra and the males of the village, and we have not ceased production of the game by any stretch of the imagination.

Sadly, I understand it's taking a ton more time than anticipated, but this does not alter the goal I originally had for the game, nor my thought process about it.

Although each scene is modular, meaning we can add new stuff later, we thought that perhaps it will be better to not allow clothing Debbie outside the gloryhole(s). Perhaps it will only have variations of her main clothing, the pink hoodie, making it more revealing as you progress. However, this was to focus on changing clothing and accessories inside the gloryhole! We thought that perhaps we can say that Debbie unlocks new clothing while she teases the males (for example, her pyjamas) and can then choose to use them inside the gloryhole instead.

This way we are free to do whatever we want in a scene, without worrying that too much work is being added exponentially. Also, the scene being modular means that if we later realize we can now add all clothings to all scenes, we can do that too.

However, at least for now, the focus is and will remain on the teasing scenes and the gloryhole.
Maybe weird to say but the dicks look super underwhelming in the new art like they don't look good and it makes it less convincing that the MC would be lusting so heavily over such a poorly drawn caricature of a dick. Maybe I'm dumb for focusing on that though so whatever still excited for the new update!

Reactions: Grimmiger and Rize
Oct 18, 2021
Maybe weird to say but the dicks look super underwhelming in the new art like they don't look good and it makes it less convincing that the MC would be lusting so heavily over such a poorly drawn caricature of a dick. Maybe I'm dumb for focusing on that though so whatever still excited for the new update!
the new artist is not very good at all unfortunately.

Reactions: Grimmiger

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
looks fine to me. besides the man ass
Oh, you misinterpreted. That's baalbuddy's lineart. I was implying that the new art direction comes around as arousing as a man's ass. Looks like I failed at getting that point across.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020

Progress (images)

Teasing

Gameplay / Map

Now onto the images!!

1. Titjob Card

View attachment 2395943

View attachment 2395944
3. Gary's teasing scene

View attachment 2395945
4. Cum layers

View attachment 2395946

5. Vaginal card

View attachment 2395947
6. Ass groping cutin

View attachment 2395948

7. Breast groping cutin

View attachment 2395949

Bummer he's not going through with the anal card and choosing to do the vaginal card first (by the looks from the sketch). There was a voting poll ages ago and the anal card had the most votes (no longer subscribed). What's the point of the poll if you're not gonna pick the top one to be worked on? Smh.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game itself looks interesting, but I wonder if her boobs can be downsized, using either the cheats or the options?

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
I'm disappointed about the drawing changes (but yeah, I would've been disappointed with anybody, ScarletAnns style is one of my favourites), but it looks good and finally some continuation.

Reactions: Rize

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Oh, you misinterpreted. That's baalbuddy's lineart. I was implying that the new art direction comes around as arousing as a man's ass. Looks like I failed at getting that point across.
what? i know that was your point ... i was disagreeing.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes