3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
That's literally every Anime character as well, artists have a specific drawing style and they stick to that style, because that style defines them as that particular artist, most Anime characters you see have the same face shape just with different hair style and eye color to make them different from the other ones, an artist cannot change their style, just because some people see them too samey, she's an artist with her own style and designs, so belittling her art just ain't fair...
So having an opinion is not ok? At least I'm not shitting on her page somewhere where she can read what I'm saying. That's being generous enough already.

Reactions: geynignognig

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
That's literally every Anime character as well, artists have a specific drawing style and they stick to that style, because that style defines them as that particular artist, most Anime characters you see have the same face shape just with different hair style and eye color to make them different from the other ones, an artist cannot change their style, just because some people see them too samey, she's an artist with her own style and designs, so belittling her art just ain't fair...
So, the literally identical face with different hair is also really shitty in anime. You can have an art style without using literally the same exact shape of the face. Better artists will have different features for different (main /major) characters, not just use the literal identical shapes. Obviously one off / background characters are a different story.

That and producing individual art pieces on a commission basis is vastly different from the time constraints in something like the anime / manga industry.

Also, it's all opinion based. If someone finds the artist's style uninteresting / boring / whatever that's their opinion, and they can share it.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
It is undeniable that these artists, when creating the characters, have a certain style, where certain elements stand out being similar. Problem for me is that Scarlett Ann goes way too overboard with it to the point it feels like mass produced carbon copy. One example being, where in Prince of Suburbia the mom of the MC looks exactly the same like one character in zombie retreat 2. Haven't played that one but I assume it is also mom of the MC?

shurys

Jan 23, 2018
hey guys before losing more time grinding,do u guys know if the main character will get more sluttier with the time pass on this version, like i dont want new scenes,but just changing the texts.
I farmed the exhibitionist perk thinking that somehow she would like to being observed by mr mathews but even on exhbitionist lvl 7 she is talking about how being watched by him makes her cringe
dunno if it is everything like that or if i grind she start like swallowing and stuff

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
hey guys before losing more time grinding,do u guys know if the main character will get more sluttier with the time pass on this version, like i dont want new scenes,but just changing the texts.
I farmed the exhibitionist perk thinking that somehow she would like to being observed by mr mathews but even on exhbitionist lvl 7 she is talking about how being watched by him makes her cringe
dunno if it is everything like that or if i grind she start like swallowing and stuff
There is no way to lower inhabution i have asked this thread multiole times n one answers

Reactions: shurys

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
There's a bit of change in the dialogue as she becomes sluttier but this is a pretty barebones build. I recommend looking through the changelog to know exactly what can be achieved in this version. As far as I'm aware, there isn't much.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Holy crap how grindy can a game be? So much time has passed trying to get to anything that resembles content that i might have reached the appropriate age to be milked in the damn machine.
FR I just used some rpgmaker cheats previously, thing is that there is just not enough content to flesh out the grind, and since this is a "Western Erotic Game", the game will be in development for a few more years/ indefinitely in development hell/will be dropped after a few updates.

I tell you what, these western mfs have no work ethic compared to them japanaese hentai makers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Holy crap how grindy can a game be? So much time has passed trying to get to anything that resembles content that i might have reached the appropriate age to be milked in the damn machine.
And yet again i remind this shit threadcits imposibke to lower inhabition completly

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes