karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Some interesting tags.
Many tags are not in the game yet, and I am interested to see how they are introduced.
Allready a storyline is developing for a father-in-law and his friend threesome.
School setting is puzzling, unless the MC is a teacher.
There could be some group sex with the older boys at the school then.
All I can do is speculate at the moment .
I will have to wait for more updates before I can give any rating, but the game has potential.

Last edited:

Shanu

Jul 17, 2017
I dont usually expect much in HTML games .

But this one is a rare exception.

It has a wider and better selection of gifs - sometimes even quirky ones that add to the fun . And there is an actually good story !

OP has a done a great job - Now here's hoping its regularly updated.

Lucasla

Dec 29, 2017
looks good and promising, i enjoy the style, just would advise to avoid dead ends with so many locations with a single especific action needed to advance the plot/time. such as needing to go out after waking up, in the future that could lead to alot of work finding the place/action needed. so i suggest either make it more direct giving direct choices without the freeroaming or commit to the sandbox style with more mechanics such as time passing etc(the worst decision between those imo)

Sleepyguylol

Jun 18, 2020
Ooo at a first glance this is looking like it'll have a lot of potential. Definitely gonna bookmark this and wait to see what comes of it. Good luck dev! I'm rooting for you

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Well, you run out of content within a couple of minutes but it's an interesting start. Ran into some non-English in one portion, but otherwise didn't encounter any issues. Not enough content to get excited about, but hopefully it gets much more love over time.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Some interesting tags.
Many tags are not in the game yet, and I am interested to see how they are introduced.
Allready a storyline is developing for a father-in-law and his friend threesome.
School setting is puzzling, unless the MC is a teacher.
There could be some group sex with the older boys at the school then.
All I can do is speculate at the moment .
I will have to wait for more updates before I can give any rating, but the game has potential.
yes and if its not in game it should not be tagged that it is ........someone needs to fix that

BDSM RAPE INCEST etc... tags should be removed there is NO CONTENT for them

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
who is the girl in the thumbnail? the left one. personally not interested into games with pics of real woman but even she looks a bit too young she is so pretty. need to know her name :3

Reactions: ibizadalton
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes