Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I played through this, and here is my take. Its a good start, I see elements of Young Maria and the Control app mixed into this one. I get the distinct feeling that the young / old scenes will play out quite similar to the control app just the way this game starts. I am not saying that's a bad thing though. Also just watching the TV scenes I am going out on a limb here but I have the idea as her corruption increases you will see her get into a interracial 3 way, OR as the control app way as a 2 old / young 3 way at the father in-laws home with his friend. So whats everyone's thoughts?

Jul 26, 2017
the game is coming out awesome so far ^_^ cant wait to see more and more naughty events for sure. so cant wait to see what comes up next. and i hope you stay safe there greamjoe and hopefully things improve there soon

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
There are many decisions to make throughout the game. ..... :unsure: ......not so far it, reads like a kinetic novel
the only choice you have so far is to save Nathan by blowing him or not ...

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Its a good start. But this game has a long way to go before there is some meaningful content.

Jul 26, 2017
its cause they are to my knowledge in Ukraine so its onhold til further notice...they have my thoughts and care honestly through this tragic time...hell its affected a few games due to where some dev team members are from..like a harry potter game i have followed..its sad with all of this honestly. i hope for the best for everyone and i do hope we will see more one day

• Sad
Reactions: lionback
Jul 31, 2020
Commenting regularly won't speed things up. I'm sure the dev will update when they have news. Constantly asking for news will only stress them out, and will be more likely to negatively impact their life.
Im totally agree with you but i think you can cleary see dates which i write that comments. A 3 comment serie looks like a spam i know, but they have nearly one month with each other. Also i dont was asking for game , i was asking about developer. Some ukranian things you know.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes