hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
Wow so amazing game! So great visuals and story! I put the leave Robert behind fix, then the ambulance scene and I cant progress forward to See Robert for a while link.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
many similar errors with links and transitions

hen almost immediately Robert's erection went away, his cock slowly began to wilt.
Suddenly you became aware of a siren sound.

- They're here - you wiped your mouth and ran towards the front door. Leaving Robert behind.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone know what game/video the image is from that plays on the guys computer after you catch him jerking off at work? It looks familiar but I can't place it.

As far as this game goes, REALLY hope it continues as I think it has a lot of potential and is, so far, reasonably well done.

Reactions: Greamjoe
Apr 24, 2022
Anyone know what game/video the image is from that plays on the guys computer after you catch him jerking off at work? It looks familiar but I can't place it.

As far as this game goes, REALLY hope it continues as I think it has a lot of potential and is, so far, reasonably well done.
Do you mean the gif of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 4, 2022
Great game! I wish it were a lot longer only. But I am hoping to see more updates soon!
Regarding previous posts - my antivirus didnt give any warnings. So all should be ok :)

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I've uploaded V0.1.3 for you all. Enjoy!

What this update contains:

1. v0.1.3 version - Chapter A new oppurtunity continued
-
In this update, Lucy explores the world of modelling. This time our protagonist will find herself in a number of interesting situations.
2. Fixed the errors
-
In the "it's just a bad dream" chapter, you can now move on without a problem.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OnEndlessRoads-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: DashaTaran

blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
Did you try new version?
the "Leaving Robert behind. " bug is still there even with the new update and a fresh start.

EDIT:
how to fix:
open it with notepad++ -> copy-paste this on line 2928

&lt;n1&gt; - They&#39;re here &lt;/n1&gt; - you wiped your mouth and ran towards the front door. [[Leaving Robert behind.]]</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="322" name="Leaving Robert behind." tags="" position="6010,1735" size="100,100">By the time they went upstairs, Robert was dressed. After a brief medical examination, everything was found to be in perfect order.

on the original file there is a space on "Leaving Robert behind." and [[Leaving Robert behind.]] and one of those fucks it up.

now it get stuck on 2 screen later

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: apoi and tripleP

tripleP

Aug 22, 2020
the "Leaving Robert behind. " bug is still there even with the new update and a fresh start.

EDIT:
how to fix:

&lt;n1&gt; - They&#39;re here &lt;/n1&gt; - you wiped your mouth and ran towards the front door. [[Leaving Robert behind.]]</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="322" name="Leaving Robert behind." tags="" position="6010,1735" size="100,100">By the time they went upstairs, Robert was dressed. After a brief medical examination, everything was found to be in perfect order.

on the original file there is a space on "Leaving Robert behind." and [[Leaving Robert behind.]] and one of those fucks it up.

That's too bad. I'm having the same issue.

Cacalow

Apr 28, 2017

EDIT:
how to fix:

Same here. I get the "Double-click this passage to edit it" screen of death.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes