Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Ok, I'm the author of this game.
I started this game when I realized, that another game Abyss has come to the dead end. Yep, when you fall down from $1400 to $900, it's about time to understand, that something is wrong. I've seen tons of shitty games with shitty 3d pictures, that make over $3k per month just because the game is about cuckolds and netorare. O tempora, o mores! Nobody want to play as alpha male, everybody want to be a cuck.
Also, this build is not for public, it's an intermediate release for patrons only. It has bugs and the gameplay is not tuned.
He's down to 700 now

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so wanted to try this because of the negative posts, but renpy savegame editor does not work?? it does not show corruption or energy values, anyone know why?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so wanted to try this because of the negative posts, but renpy savegame editor does not work?? it does not show corruption or energy values, anyone know why?
do you have a modification of theses values happened ?

online save editor wont show a value that doesnt have been modified at least once .
also possible that the value is hidden behind another name. (try to see for same numbers)

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes