Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
do you have a modification of theses values happened ?

online save editor wont show a value that doesnt have been modified at least once .
also possible that the value is hidden behind another name. (try to see for same numbers)
cheatengine etc does not work, I tried the latest version of renpy save game editor and it found corruption value for mother and school girl and energy etc...but when you change them and save it and then load that save the values have not been changed, I load the save again in the renpy savegame editor and the values i set are still the same, but if I wait one time in game and then save and then load save in savegame editor those values I changed have been reset to what it was before I changed value.
Like if mother is at 10, I tried setting it to 300, waiting and saving and value reset to 10 in the save, but 300 never appears in game
I think game use a second or more way to store that info, so changing one will not help unless i change the "real" one that is hidden.
You often see these kind of things in triple a games trying to prevent ppl from using cheatengine etc...but is a first time I seen this kind of a heavy anti cheat protection for a renpy game lol

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
(n)Another of another of another of another. Please devs please stop and think. There is so much of this crap especially from this guy.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i can see clearly why this game has been abandoned...ive played alot of grindy games and this is by far top of the top list
#1 shittiest game ever

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 4924

Overview:
Once upon a time there lived an ordinary guy of 18 years old. He was a regular guy… Why ‘was’, if he actually ‘is’?! So, this is a regular guy living with his mom and elder sister who’s staying in college at the moment but will be back soon. And you will play for this guy surrounded by gorgeous women. Cool, right? It’s summer time, and our hero (that is, You, my friend) tries to find his way in life, make new friends, help his mum and… who knows, maybe seduce a couple of hot chicks drifting around. His mum is also quite a ‘hottie’, she’s been a guest of his dreams for many times… But will he ever be so lucky to get a chance of ‘a little romance’ with her and not to screw it up? Especially now, when fortune has turned its back on him with his mum having decided to send him away?​

Updated: 7-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - -

thanks @RWaites for sharing

View attachment 4919 View attachment 4921 View attachment 4922 View attachment 4923 View attachment 4920
How to get bathing scene with mc and Sandra

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes