3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1676033237747.png

Overview:
You wished you could be some where else, any where but here, but you didn't think it would come true right then and there or that it would be to another world. The good news is your not alone, men and women have been transported here for a while now and your just the newest to arrive. Only problem is that all the women who are transported have become cursed with sexual powers and needs similar to a succubus and most of them have been driven wild by it. You will need to hunt down these women, defeat them in combat, grow stronger and figure out what the hell is going on.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-17
Release Date: 2023-06-17
Developer: kileos123 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Bugfixes

v1.5
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

amy_clothed_blowjob_1.png amy_eating_2.png beccy_clothed_blowjob_3.png beccy_clothed_temptation_5.png carla_clothed_blowjob (23).png lilly_naked_cowgirl_9.png
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png 1676033237747.png carla_naked_cowgirl (21).png

Last edited:

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, new to posting here. I'm the developer of this renpy game, been a lurker on this site for a long time and for the last half year I have been making games in renpy and twine in my free time. This is the first of those games that i'm sharing online and i'm quite excited what this game might bring. I've made the game as easy as possible to add new content to, meaning updates will be quite frequent.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
kileos123
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

Requesting for future updates.
To help us (Lazy Uploader) Please share the following
1. Share Download Links Preferably (MEGA, ANONFILE, WORKUPLOAD, MEDIAFIRE, GDRIVE).
2. Share Release Date.
3. Changelog, Please Let us know what you changed (Renders Added, Tags, and most importantly will you add furries)
4. Use Report (game Update)

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
screenshot0006 (8).jpg

Handsome Guy: "Bro, tell me how full the cabin store is..."
Hero: "It's empty, Bro."
Guys: "Bro, that's how we feel when you aren't here..."

Hero: "Just some Bros wandering in the forest, nothing GAY about it... right, Bros? ...right, Bros?!" :LOL:

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Seems similar to Hero Corruption, will test it out and give a proper review after, editing this comment, hope you can develop and flesh this game out...

Pls, if you will add gay content (because it seems it might turn that way from that "bro" stuff), make it optional...

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Seems similar to Hero Corruption, will test it out and give a proper review after, editing this comment, hope you can develop and flesh this game out...

Pls, if you will add gay content (because it seems it might turn that way from that "bro" stuff), make it optional...
No gay content is planned at this point just because I'm not into that. The bro stuff is top of the line hetro sexual friendships for now.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come and the result is fun but repetitive.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and could be developped better.
The plot is simple and easy to follow.
The photos are well chosen but some are blurred so be careful.

The summoning to another world vibes is nice though we don't have to fight against an overlord but girls.

The fight system is easy but bugged :
An error appear if we want to use an item;
When we want to use a skill, we're asked to equip it :
1676088893394.png

The skill system needs more explainations, particularly on how to equip them.
It's impossible to equip a magic skill, so we can't use them in a fight.

The same with the traveling merchant : the different uses (temporary trait increase, portable items...).
How is it possible for the same potion to have have different costs since the effects are identical?
1676089568985.png
Also, it's useless to repeat each encounter the family history behind his choice for business. He shoud also keep the same avatar.

During their introduction, some bro have introduced themselves with their first name. So we should use them when we speak to them instead of "bro" (like this, we may think they are all called "bro").

There are spelling errors left.

You said you don't want to add gay content (I'm already glad you decided to have other male characters) but it's a little sad that their only purpose is being the princess needing to be saved.
Also, we should rest at the house after each battle to recover (health and pleasure).
You should choose another default name for the mc ("player" is strange and I don't want to be X again...).

Good continuation.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The "bro" writing is funny but the erotic content is not compelling...at all.
If you're truly looking to continue developing this I'd recommend playing Monster Girl Dreams and take note of how that game handles women sex fighting you, temptation and loss scenes.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote