BasketOfNekos

Formerly 'Thecat66666'
Aug 7, 2020
im having a problem, cuz i have my save file but the game dont read it anymore like i cant press on continue and i cant see my file when im in a game
If you didnt paste it into the right place it probably wont work. In the guide for updating the game, they mention that the save file needs to be created from the main hub. Idk if this is the problem, but you could always try making a new save, then replacing the newer save file with it again. You also may be having trouble with the version of your game being different than what the save file was made in (but try the first solution before you mess around with game versions).

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
It honestly has a good ATB system. The bosses can be legitimately difficult when you have to decide what buffs and debuffs need to be quickly addressed while your hp is constantly draining. It's fun. Just barely beat the 5th dungeon with the best equipment and I'm worried about how the final Dungeon will turn out.

Reactions: MicroPandora

Virgin_Loser

Mar 4, 2019
Unfinished "Non-Futa" Reskin "Mod". (Apologies for any mispelling, english isnt my first language lol)

Personally, I'm a big fan of Apple_Rooftop's games, unfortunately almost all of them (Maybe even just all of them) have futa/futalike content in em. While not a big deal to some, its a big turnoff for me.

So I started working on a modification for game that changed all "Futa" characters (There only are 2) to be Non-Futa... Obviously. But I am not a pixel artist by any means, so there were/are some frames of animation I could not/did not want to attempt to alter and some that look choppy and sometimes not good (I did try to fix some but even then..)

I did all I could to fit my preference, but there are still some I did not do because i am sometimes too laazy lol. Included files are for the "mod".

If you want to change other frames yourself, I use asesprite/libresprite personally, because it gives you option to import all frame of one group of animation if they have matching names, which these do! (If you do continue where I stop and are more skilled, I suggest finishing M04 first, since that one is easier to edit. AND MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP ORIGINAL IMAGE FILES SO YOU CAN COMPARE DIFFERENCE/RESTORE IF YOU MAKE MISTAKE!)

If you are not interested in doing that, and just want 2 install, do this:

Install .zip > Extract M03 & M04 > Place those folder in "/img/pictures" (You can find it in the games folders not too hard to find) > Boot game & enjoy!

(btw this is my first time posting anything this long or a file at all, let me know if I do something wrong!)

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
So I started working on a modification for game that changed all "Futa" characters (There only are 2) to be Non-Futa...
There actually are 3 because you missed the (M08)Mushroom girl(Or I guess 4 if you also count the (M07)Strawberry girl, but she never cums from her "extra", so it seems closer to a very big clit).

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes