lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Nah, im sure he hide it behind his paywall, but someday, maybee, he in person will answer my question, as expected.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
OK we have some news on patreon, from what I have read and understand that there will be two more updates one of them being scheduled for next week and the other I think next month, and the new game is called project "PnC" (not to spoil the name I guess) and that will drop after the end of opt2 is finished and will be on steam only. There is more on the post but I just came with the stuff that I thought were more important.
We're going on need your help Uncle Eugene with the new game

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
I always forget they're gonna do a spinoff but man I don't want OPAT to end it's such a good series my person favorite H game

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I always forget they're gonna do a spinoff but man I don't want OPAT to end it's such a good series my person favorite H game
well every thing has to come to an end, and plus i don't want the series to end up like "attack on survey corps" or "corrupted kingdoms"
and i wouldn't call it a spinoff we don't know what is the game is about it might be an expansion of the opt world or a completely deferent universe.

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
well every thing has to come to an end, and plus i don't want the series to end up like "attack on survey corps" or "corrupted kingdoms"
and i wouldn't call it a spinoff we don't know what is the game is about it might be an expansion of the opt world or a completely deferent universe.
What's wrong with Survey corps

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
What's wrong with Survey corps
It feels like it is not going to end the updates are too small for the time in between the updates, and don't tell me that this game has had small updates too I know but that was because of the new game he was putting more time into it.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Isn't it less "it's over" and more "it's on hiatus until we finish this new thing"? IIRC they mentioned that there will be opt3, and that is going to be the end.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
It feels like it is not going to end the updates are too small for the time in between the updates, and don't tell me that this game has had small updates too I know but that was because of the new game he was putting more time into it.
I wouldn't say that when you break it down there's a lot more than most games have just about every girl gets one while in most games only have one scene for one girl

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Really opt3? When did that happen.
Looks like I was misled by salty01, what an elusive fella.
Don't quote me on this one, i recall salty saying somewhere in this thread that they're gonna do opt3 after whatever new project they want to do after opt2. Of course i might be misremembering stuff, or that the plans have changed, it was a while ago.

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
Don't quote me on this one, i recall salty saying somewhere in this thread that they're gonna do opt3 after whatever new project they want to do after opt2. Of course i might be misremembering stuff, or that the plans have changed, it was a while ago.
I'm pretty sure 3 chapters were the plan since the early days. I think they specified in a patreon comment that opt3 is coming after the new game, but I dont know when they said this so take it with a grain of salt

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes