dbmpa

Oct 22, 2020
I'm not sure how to access the patreon content. I entered all the codes from the OP and some of them didn't work while others did. But the only new thing I've noticed is the beginning of a Rapunzel quest. It said that I needed a patreon code and hasn't shown up again.

And is there a way to force the patreon exclusive expedition chest? I haven't ended Snow White's quest yet because I've been save scumming to try and find that. Is there a secret to drone expeditions in general other than spending a ton of money?

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
I'm not sure how to access the patreon content. I entered all the codes from the OP and some of them didn't work while others did. But the only new thing I've noticed is the beginning of a Rapunzel quest. It said that I needed a patreon code and hasn't shown up again.

And is there a way to force the patreon exclusive expedition chest? I haven't ended Snow White's quest yet because I've been save scumming to try and find that. Is there a secret to drone expeditions in general other than spending a ton of money?
You don't need to enter multiple codes. If you are playing the final version of Chapter 1 (1.1) the only code you need is SNOW_QUEEN

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020

i quick save / quick load so i jump from node to node. but i think the chest u are looking for won't show up until after tinker talk about it

dbmpa

Oct 22, 2020
If I progress too far am I permanently locked out of getting the weird military hat for Tinker Bell?
i quick save / quick load so i jump from node to node. but i think the chest u are looking for won't show up until after tinker talk about it
Turns out my problem was that I hadn't used the proper code for it. After I did tinker bell mentioned it immediately and I was able to get it pretty quick.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes