torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
Im sorry for posting a question I've seen on here repeatedly, but all of the solutions did not work. Rapunzel's quest still says it's for Patreons only... what am I missing?! I've typed in all of the codes (except for the right one, apparently)
the code for the version 1.1 is SNOW_QUEEN case sensitive it should work right away but maybe wait a day before u try again. also the quest start without much content, u need to keep playing to progress

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

Itsdrivinmenuts

Nov 20, 2017
the code for the version 1.1 is SNOW_QUEEN case sensitive it should work right away but maybe wait a day before u try again. also the quest start without much content, u need to keep playing to progress
I appreciate your reply. Unfortunately it says wrong code each time. It says it's version 1.0pv if that makes a difference (I'm playing on Android)

Yosho2000k

Jul 12, 2021
1.0 is LEWD_CROWN
I've played this game on android and on windows. Each time, after putting in the Patreon codes, two things happen - 1. Rapunzel quest says its only available for patreons, and 2. the Snow White patreon coin never shows up. I don't know whats up. The codes I'm using aren't being rejected by the game - I can see the rewards being entered, but I can't use them.

Mar 1, 2022
I can't do Amelia's Patreon Quest. I'm stuck at her first patreon quest, it says apply the patreon code but I've already done so, the code I applied was ARABIAN_KNIGHTS and it said all Patreon content was unlocked. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Mar 1, 2022
I can't do Amelia's Patreon Quest. I'm stuck at her first patreon quest, it says apply the patreon code but I've already done so, the code I applied was ARABIAN_KNIGHTS and it said all Patreon content was unlocked. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
I've figured it out, I was playing 0.8 on android and was using 0.9 codes, a silly mistake.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
the latest Patreon code for chapter 2 is PRINCESS_OR_SLUT

bbay222

Sep 10, 2020
Hey Salty, I got the game on Steam and it's great but I was wondering if you, or anybody, could release a modpack with the canon disney stuff for that version.

Kinda like what the Chaptermaster lads did with their game to circumvent Games Workshop's bs. I know I can download the patreon one from here but I rather play it on Steam.

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
pupitti
If you have link to the new version, could you share it instead of teasing us even more with preview? xD
I'm unable to pay for the patreon because of my country restrictions, unfortunately
If you would like to share, but afraid of getting banned by the creator, you can click "report" on original post, choose "game update" and post download link there, so mods can reupload it anonymously

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes