ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Is there a way to replay scenes in the game ? Or mod ? As the gallery currently shows pics without text
That's how it is on chapter 1. Unfortunately I don't think anyone ever made a replay mod for either chapters. However, on chapter 2, the gallery will have full replayable scenes; dialogues and choices included.

Reactions: tengen124

skydreamless

May 26, 2017
hello i dont know why but incest patch crach with this error
-> RP_Hair = 001 Leading zeros in decimal integer literals are not permitted; use an 0o prefix for octal integers

Sep 11, 2021
Alternatively, players can add an infinite quantity of cheat points by enabling the console (Shift+O) and entering:
CHEATPOINTS += 999
to add whatever number of points they desire

Has anyone gotten this to work? I've tried but it's just not working.

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

BMW E46

May 9, 2018
Alternatively, players can add an infinite quantity of cheat points by enabling the console (Shift+O) and entering:
CHEATPOINTS += 999

Yes. first thing you need to close the game or do not open it and here is the steps you need to do to enable config console
Go to the folder your game is
renpy/common/00consoole open it with notepad then press ctrl+f and type in config.console and search for config.console = False. Change False to True. Save the file and open the game. At this point shift+O wiil open console type the code in capital letters as it given. Have fun.

Reactions: DarthEmeritus666

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
CHEATPOINTS += 999

I use the universal renpy mod for changing variables. Why add cheatpoints when you can just add to whatever materials you needed like character data or clothes data.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes