Young_Kryptonian

Jan 2, 2018
just started playing and wasn't really following a walkthrough but i cant seem to find any of the chest at all not even the tutorial one what am I doing wrong? Im holding out for the patreon coin for Snow's quest but after doing drone searches over 30 times i havent found a single chest

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
every time the game put 2 characters to have a conversation whit me (player) present, they called me Bob instead of the name i chose

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
every time the game put 2 characters to have a conversation whit me (player) present, they called me Bob instead of the name i chose
It happened to me once with Meli, but only once...unless I wasn't paying attention to the other times it might've happened. I thought it was some sort of an inside joke between Meli and MC that I somehow missed lol.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
It happened to me once with Meli, but only once...unless I wasn't paying attention to the other times it might've happened. I thought it was some sort of an inside joke between Meli and MC that I somehow missed lol.
"Bob" is a default name it fallbacks to if there happens to be mistake in script. So it should be your chosen name here

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
i thought the same the first time. when it happened the second time i realized there was something off. I think it was amandine and likoris

"Bob" is a default name it fallbacks to if there happens to be mistake in script. So it should be your chosen name here
i guessed that much ty

danonaplane

Sep 28, 2020
idk original girls seems to be much more interesting then princesses, since they have developed personality and relationships
That's your choice but then why are you playing a game that was created for and marketed with the premise of fucking Disney girls?
And I know I'm not the only one who thinks this. The creator himself held surveys where people have majority said they want princesses. See the image I attached.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
That's your choice but then why are you playing a game that was created for and marketed with the premise of fucking Disney girls?
And I know I'm not the only one who thinks this. The creator himself held surveys where people have majority said they want princesses. See the image I attached.
The way I see it, both are equally important to the story. Princesses are there for you to corrupt so you can get the Park up and running, which is the main premise of the story. Albeit your "relationship" with these princesses are short, corrupting them was always the fun part of it.
Then there's main girls. They're there for you to romance, build character development, or form a harem with, or not...it's your choice I suppose.
Personally I'm going for all of them. Everything the game/story gives, I'll take. But my real main focus are Tink and Amandine.

GC_96

Aug 29, 2023
Im telling you guys, I have played a lot of games, but this one is a masterpiece. Im waiting every month to continue the story.

Can you please suggest some other similar games or those, that are just great, would be awesome!
Thanks

P.S. Salty, you are genius , love your art and your jokes are just amazing! You have even something familiar with Akabur, most developers dont take their time to design and draw everything and their story is boring af, but you are just on another level. Keep it up!

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Im telling you guys, I have played a lot of games, but this one is a masterpiece. Im waiting every month to continue the story.

Can you please suggest some other similar games or those, that are just great, would be awesome!
Thanks

P.S. Salty, you are genius , love your art and your jokes are just amazing! You have even something familiar with Akabur, most developers dont take their time to design and draw everything and their story is boring af, but you are just on another level. Keep it up!
Android Life

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes