Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Replaying the game (so that I can start the second chapter) and I... damn, I can't help but feel bad for MC. Sure, he corrupts androids, he makes some friends... But he also not officially gets paid, doesn't actually have a position, constantly gets shocked or knocked out, is only a floating dick, and his boss is such a cock tease that can't even put out. Not to mention that he survives on some Holy Spirit instead of food. @_@

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Replaying the game (so that I can start the second chapter) and I... damn, I can't help but feel bad for MC. Sure, he corrupts androids, he makes some friends... But he also not officially gets paid, doesn't actually have a position, constantly gets shocked or knocked out, is only a floating dick, and his boss is such a cock tease that can't even put out. Not to mention that he survives on some Holy Spirit instead of food. @_@
His payment is getting to fuck hot (android and non-android) chicks.

Reactions: Man_0f_Culture

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
Care to explain?
I was doing one of the oldest jokes in the computer age. It shows that I am old yes. But the joke is enter password here so you put password as your password and can't understand why anyone can get into your computer. In this case the joke was that it say's to Type the name of your character and then put's into brackets (Male) (With a Penis) if I need to explain the rest your probably trolling or worse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I was doing one of the oldest jokes in the computer age. It shows that I am old yes. But the joke is enter password here so you put password as your password and can't understand why anyone can get into your computer. In this case the joke was that it say's to Type the name of your character and then put's into brackets (Male) (With a Penis) if I need to explain the rest your probably trolling or worse.
Sorry, dude. It doesn't translate well. :LOL:. Keep in mind most people on here aren't going to remember exactly what the text box says there since it's a quick one-and-done pop-up screen before you even get to game play. Not important to most people. So the joke kind of bombed. Know your audience, I guess. Maybe you'd get a laugh or two if you'd posted it with a screenshot. Who knows?

Memer120233

Nov 5, 2018
Nah fam, you're just shit at telling jokes it seems. And explaining things.

Jun 13, 2021
Snow queen cp1 code not right code for Android version anyone knows code cp1 for Android version cause snow_queen not right password

Last edited:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
did you write it in all caps? Because you have to write it in all caps IIRC.

If yes, then maybe the code for 1.0 (LEWD_CROWN) will work.

EDIT: BTW, does ARABIAN_NIGHTS code unlock the second Patreon quest for Chapter 2 0.5? And if yes, then when.

Jun 13, 2021
did you write it in all caps? Because you have to write it in all caps IIRC.

If yes, then maybe the code for 1.0 (LEWD_CROWN) will work.

EDIT: BTW, does ARABIAN_NIGHTS code unlock the second Patreon quest for Chapter 2 0.5? And if yes, then when.
Yes I did ty password you gave me work

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
When I ask for the second book the secretary says she wants me to finish the interviews first, how do you get the second interviews to happen? or its not ingame yet?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
When I ask for the second book the secretary says she wants me to finish the interviews first, how do you get the second interviews to happen? or its not ingame yet?
It happens over time. Keep doing other missions/tasks until the second interview is available.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
yes it does...

* and what do you mean by when?
By when I meant "when does the quest open", which I have already found out (after you find out that the servant android is not an android and then you get "that's all the main story for now" message from Tinker).

mikeeeee87

Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone even know a way to bypass the scene completely because there's just no way forward.
I faced the same issue and I figured a way forward. Just press the up arrow with the keyboard and one of the buttons should get highlighted, then press ENTER a few times until it unlock and repeat the same for all of them

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
New Patron Post (please vote Trilla's outfit Ahoska is overrated.)

Hello everyone!

Today we're going to talk about the next update and especially about two upcoming things on Patreon: The upcoming outfit poll, and the upcoming unique illustration!

I am pleased to announce that this is my 50th newsletter on Patreon!
I don't know about you but I don't feel like it's been 50 newsletters already ahah

I'd love to share with you all the big upcoming projects on this Patreon as well as the next updates for OPT, I'm waiting for things to become a bit more concrete, I don't like to share only concepts and ideas, so anyway, as soon as it becomes more concrete, I'll show you all that with great pleasure!

So, the last update was very appreciated by you all! Thanks again for all your feedback. I've been wanting to do a good old princess corruption for a long time, and I think Jasmine was the perfect character for it!
She's a princess I really like along with Rapunzel, and Ariel and I was really looking forward to finally writing a something with her!
And now it's finally happening.

In short, I'm glad you like it.

The Upcoming Update (0.6):

For the next update, we will continue the main quest.
My goal is to put a lot more emphasis on the corruption aspect of the game while continuing the romances with the employees.
And that is exactly what is planned for the next update!

The next update is scheduled for next month. I will of course keep you informed of the progress before the release.

The update will be available 1 month in advance to Tiers III and 3 weeks in advance to Tiers II.

So let's talk about the next Illustration!

The Unique Lore-Friendly Patreon illustration:

The next unique illustration for patreon is coming soon! It will be a scene that was supposed to be set up in game but was cancelled to replace the last scene that took place with Tinker.
Although I ultimately chose to put in another scene, I consider this scene to have happened in the OPT story.

So we are reworking it and I propose to unveil it to you at the end of this month!
( It will be available to only to Tiers III partons, as usual. )

The Emee POLL:
As many of you know, from time to time I often leave the choice between 3 outfits or haircuts that will be incorporated into the game via polls open to Tiers III Patrons.

This time I propose you clothes for Emee on the theme of StarWars!
Here are the choices that will be proposed tomorrow in the Patreon survey:

And, that's all for today!
If you have any questions to ask me, don't hesitate to comment, I'll see you tomorrow for those who will participate in the Tier III poll!

Have a great day! ~~

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes