Vorobej

Jul 10, 2020
I'm stuck when Lyco doesn't want show anything more but I have the pink heart, Amandine said I should talk to Jasmine but again Lyco doesn't do anything at all. I think this is bug or I'm stupid.

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Speaking of dresses - for Chapter One, anyone got a list of all the available dress and hair blueprints, and their unlock requirements.
We've got a list of expedition chest codes on the thread, and a list of the answers to the Sphinx's first set of riddles on the walkthrough (for 0.28), but not dress and hairstyles.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure the dev'll love that, lol.

I would be careful with leaks, particularly of extras stuff like that beyond the main game. Might discourage the developer, which means less game.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
New Patreon post (who isn't surprised Ahsoka won the poll)

This is it, folks!
As you can see from the title, the definitive version of Chapter 1 will be available on steam on June 9!
( In two weeks )

So, before we talk about that, go put the game on your wishlist right now! It'll get some exposure, and that helps a LOT.

Here's the steam link:

( You can also just type the name of the game in the steam search bar )

Well, now that I've said that, I've got a lot to tell you.

Firstly, I'm extremely happy that this day has finally arrived. Starting an NSFW game is one thing, but finishing one is quite another, and I've finally done it!
It shows once and for all that I finish what I start, and I think that's good news for everyone.
The OPT universe has a bright future, and it will continue to be developed for years to come over several games with a large and cohesive universe.
We're going to do great things!

So for the Steam version, several changes have been made.
The most obvious of all is the changes of certain characters, notably the princesses.
( Do I really have to say why? )
Personally I'm really proud of the new Snow White, I think it's better than the original to be honest ahah
It also means that many scenes have been redone with the new characters. We've done it outside our working hours on Chapter 2, so it's been tough, but I hope it'll be worth it ahah.

And the second major change is that Patreon quests have become "Secondary Quests", available in-game without codes.
So with the purchase of this game, you'll have unrestricted access to the whole of Chapter 1 and own it forever on Steam.
Of course, if you're a patron, you'll still have access to the game here. That won't change. But I think many of you will be delighted to have it in your steam library!

Oh and, There will be a 10% promotion on the day of the game's launch.
Voila, some of you asked me to do it, so I did ~~

I really hope that future sales of this game will enable us to hire more people, create a stable video game studio and produce quality games in good working conditions. I think it's essential to last a long time.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the release, ask me, I'll answer in comments :)

About the next update:

We're making good progress :D
So this will be the continuation of the main quest, there will be Emee, Scheherazade, corruption and lots of new things that I won't spoil for you here!

We'll also have lots of new outfits, including the one chosen by the last patreon vote:
The "Ashoka" outfit for Emee!
It was my favorite, I'm so happy, so happy that it was chosen! ( Although the inquisitor's was pretty cool too, I must admit.... )
The update is still scheduled for next month.
And at the rate we're going, there won't be any delays.
Before the next update, the new "Patreon Exclusive Illustration" will be online, and I think you'll like this one ahah

Well, I think I've already said quite a lot, but if I had to pick just one :
Wishlist the game on Steam now!

( It's important )
( Really )

Have a nice evening and see you soon!
Bye ~~

Sep 26, 2022
glad to see it finally dropping on steam, would be cool if salty eventually adds a toggle to the patreon version that lest us decide if we want the original princesses or the redesigns, especially if it was per character (i love all the new looks except tink)

Reactions: King of fish

darkness76

Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone! This is my first post... Why i have such broken image? it's not first time, and this happen from last 3/4 update. Before i haven't any problem :(. Can someone help me? Excuse me for my english and thanks in advance!

darkness76

Jun 23, 2022
Thanks to moderator for advice and sorry! Meanwhile, i fixed the problem. I opened graphic console (shift+g), and i set the correct graphic accelerator for my graphic card (a bit outdated to be honest). Thanks again! See you

Usuarianonim3

May 16, 2020
Hey guys need help with the chapter 1, the version 1.0Pv. I put the patreon code to play the rapunzel mission and it keeps telling me that i cant play it because its only for patreons. I'm

The Wandering One

Jul 21, 2018
Where are you supposed to get the paint to progress the Rapunzel Quest? It's not at Emee's shop, nor can I find anything with the drones. Have I missed anything, or is this a glitch?

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Where are you supposed to get the paint to progress the Rapunzel Quest? It's not at Emee's shop, nor can I find anything with the drones. Have I missed anything, or is this a glitch?
Possible a glitch make sure you asked Emee if she has any paint to unlock the paint tab in he store

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Say you have the game folder in Google Drive, do you have to download it to a computer to run the game,or can you run it from the Drive?

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
glad to see it finally dropping on steam, would be cool if salty eventually adds a toggle to the patreon version that lest us decide if we want the original princesses or the redesigns, especially if it was per character (i love all the new looks except tink)
that was a copyrights thing

you can start rapunzel patreon quest almost at the begining but you need to progress on the history before unlock the paint whit Emee

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Hey guys need help with the chapter 1, the version 1.0Pv. I put the patreon code to play the rapunzel mission and it keeps telling me that i cant play it because its only for patreons. I'm
You could have put in the code for V1.1 instead of 1.0, or you could have V1.1 and thus the V1.0 code wouldn't work.
Edit:

So, I've recently learned how to extract the game contents and make new outfits and customization. For one, I removed pubic hair. I just like clean shaven. I've also made some different hairstyles/colours and mashed up some outfits to make them more.. revealing. My question is, 1.) Would anyone be interested in this as a mod, and 2.) Can I even share it here if I make it.

Some notes if I do make the mod. At the moment, it's just replacing outfits, However, Im okay at Python, so I can probably add brand new outfit options if I took the time. Also, this is for the first chapter, haven't played chapter 2 yet, so not sure if it would work there. (But totally should given the structure of the game is the same)

Some pics here below for some examples of what I've managed. So far I've only done a few characters. In game I've only gotten as far as finding Anna, so I didn't want to spoil the rest for me. Additionally, Sorry for the second Snow White pic having the UI banner. I can mod the game, but haven't' found a way to hide the UI. :LOL:

Edit: Added another Emme outfit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be nice if you released these outfits as a mod.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
New Patreon post (have you bought your copy yet I have)

Well, that's it, here we are!
The game is released on steam today at 18:00 UTC+2

Believe it or not, I'm stressing like crazy ahah

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the great support you've given me.
I've received tons of super positive messages. You guys are just awesome.

If I could ask you one last thing, for those who will buy the game, please don't hesitate to leave a positive review on Steam, they're pretty rare and really help a lot.
Like, just 10 reviews can highlight the game on steam. So yeah, don't hesitate.

To celebrate the arrival of OPT on steam, I thought it would be cool to do a little FAQ with you. I've never done one in... well since launching in 2019.
So let's do this!

Give me all the questions you want in comments or PM and I'll answer all that in a future post.
Don't hesitate, I'll do my best to answer everything!

And, if you don't have any questions, that's okay, I'll just keep making games as usual ahah
~

To talk about other things,
Next week we'll be posting the next Patreon-exclusive illustration, on... well, let's just say it's probably the character you've talked to most in-game ahah.

I can't wait to show you!

Finally, the next update is still scheduled for the end of the month. If there's a delay, I'll let you know, of course.

~

In any case, I wish you all a good game for those who will be replaying Chapter 1 in its definitive version on steam, and see you soon for the FAQ for the others!
Enjoy the game! ~
And put a review on steam!!!

dmmt

May 8, 2020
re the uploads"

Chpt 1:
GoFile says File Not Found
Mixdrop wants to DL a downloader and will not DL the file itself
Uploadhaven will take 30+ minutes to DL the 577 mb file (it will tell you 4 minutes, then switch to 28-20 while downloading and still be at 26-28, 5 minutes later)
Pixeldrain worked fine and only took a couple minutes to DL the file

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes