collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so i the game is complete with having chapter 1 and 2 only? will there be a chapter 3? (did not played the game yet)

so i need to play ch 1 to play ch 2?

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
so i the game is complete with having chapter 1 and 2 only? will there be a chapter 3? (did not played the game yet)

so i need to play ch 1 to play ch 2?
Chapter 2 isn't done yet but I hope there is a 3rd Chapter i love this game and its art style

jeff0123456789

Jun 1, 2018
i have the steam version that just released but i have an issue I came across the section where you find Rapunzel early and when given the three options of "Okay, Ill do it" "can i decide later" and "all things considered ill pass" i am trying top select the first option with a heart beside it but it keeps saying i have to be apart of the patreon for it should i reinstall or is this a bug?

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
i have the steam version that just released but i have an issue I came across the section where you find Rapunzel early and when given the three options of "Okay, Ill do it" "can i decide later" and "all things considered ill pass" i am trying top select the first option with a heart beside it but it keeps saying i have to be apart of the patreon for it should i reinstall or is this a bug?
I've got no answers when i got to this part i chose "Okay, I'll do it later." so it sounds like a glitch my friend

jeff0123456789

Jun 1, 2018
Maybe its because i had the free version before? its the only thing i can think of currently did you have the patreon Version?
so figured out that if you get the last free version of the patreon release you can use the codes available and then it'll give access to just about everything

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So where exactly should I either get for free or buy this game for the full experience?

131 pages is far too much to reliably search through for an answer to my question, the OP is out of date and the last few pages talk about their being differences between versions and where you can buy/download it from. Any help would be appreciated here. Thank you.

Last edited:

bandit747

Feb 11, 2018
So where exactly should I either get for free or buy this game for the full experience?

131 pages is far too much to reliably search through for an answer to my question, the OP is out of date and the last few pages talk about their being differences between versions and where you can buy/download it from. Any help would be appreciated here. Thank you.

Firstly there is a cheaper one and a separate chapter two, chapter one is finished. Op currently has the most recent Patreon versions.

Chapter one has just been released on steam and has been changed to replace all the Disney owned characters for obvious reasons. Otherwise it is pretty much the same.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know why some scene are broken up? Especially some of the more sexier scene... That aside how do I finish Amadine (can't remember if I wrote it right) half heart dialogue? The one that ask about the book?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Does anyone know why some scene are broken up? Especially some of the more sexier scene... That aside how do I finish Amadine (can't remember if I wrote it right) half heart dialogue? The one that ask about the book?
Her route isn't fully implemented yet. Perhaps next update we'll see more of her, hopefully.

darkness76

Jun 23, 2022
Open graphic console (shift+g), and set the correct graphic accelerator (GL2 or ANGLE2 renderer). Try both. For me ANGLE2

WowStuffs369

Sep 9, 2019
Does anyone know the answer to the riddle "You can hear and control me, but never see or touch me" in the Chapter 1?

I thought it was "Voice" but every time she says "No! Not at all!"

Sep 7, 2022
So out of curiosity, does the Steam release have any new content at all? Or is it just all the current content, with different art so the dev doesn't get DMCA'd and the patreon quests built in? I'm asking because i finished both the first chapter and the 0.5 of chapter 2 and was wondering if there's any more content. Thanks.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
So out of curiosity, does the Steam release have any new content at all? Or is it just all the current content, with different art so the dev doesn't get DMCA'd and the patreon quests built in? I'm asking because i finished both the first chapter and the 0.5 of chapter 2 and was wondering if there's any more content. Thanks.
Kinda it changed the Data Images and changed the art

Bababluecheese

Aug 1, 2022
Hey guys, I bought the game and I think I got a bug with Rapunzel that wont let me buy the book needed to move on her with "about your colors" quest. I seen on here that someone recommened opening up the console and typing in some code to fix it. I tried hitting "shift O" and nothing popped up. I even tried downloading the f95 version and trying it on that. Still wouldn't pop up. Any suggestions?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes