Vraptor130

Mar 16, 2021
I've searched the thread and found other people have had the same issue I'm seeing but no concrete answer, after getting the Jules Verne book from Emee I chose to read it but now the bookshelf is stuck on the "you've already chosen a book" dialogue box not matter if it's day or night. Is there a fix or should I just reload a save and avoid that book?

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
I've searched the thread and found other people have had the same issue I'm seeing but no concrete answer, after getting the Jules Verne book from Emee I chose to read it but now the bookshelf is stuck on the "you've already chosen a book" dialogue box not matter if it's day or night. Is there a fix or should I just reload a save and avoid that book?
If I remember rightly it takes a few days to read it and at the end of each night/sleep it progresses, maybe try sleep a few days and see if that works?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
As another poster stated, it might be a time progression thing. One of the big design flaws in this game is that certain quests/tasks don't progress for seemingly no reason when really they're either tied to day progression or occasionally an otherwise completely unrelated quest/task. So the user is left wondering if it's a bug or if they've done something wrong.

Jon_18

Jun 4, 2020
As mentioned above, does anyone have any of the patreon exclusive images? (Mel, Emme, or Tinker)

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Screenshot_20230708_104537.png Screenshot_20230708_104516.png
These are the same save file, but the quest image for Christmas Boobs is not unlocked even though the quest is marked as complete.
Is this a phone version error? I found the 'Weird Military hat' for Christmas Boobs on Part 1 of Chapter 1, so is that it, or?

paha9897

Aug 21, 2022
Anyone have the 3 patreon exclusive image posts? No one has posted any, and have been waiting since the first one ;o. Ty

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hello, I'm doing Sakura's walkthrough and I got to the Hot Springs part there it says that I have to wait for Shizune to come talk to me in the morning, but she doesn't show up and so I can't continue the game, can someone help me?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes