WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys, I bought the game and I think I got a bug with Rapunzel that wont let me buy the book needed to move on her with "about your colors" quest. I seen on here that someone recommened opening up the console and typing in some code to fix it. I tried hitting "shift O" and nothing popped up. I even tried downloading the f95 version and trying it on that. Still wouldn't pop up. Any suggestions?
Go to renpy/common/00_console.rpy and change config.console = False to True. Then reboot game.

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
Does anyone know the answer to the riddle "You can hear and control me, but never see or touch me" in the Chapter 1?

I thought it was "Voice" but every time she says "No! Not at all!"
This is late so you probably figured it out but it's "Your voice"

sunbae11

Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys I can't proceed as it is impossible for me to click in the corset buttons to advance the qest for Anna, do you know how to fix this?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Hi guys I can't proceed as it is impossible for me to click in the corset buttons to advance the qest for Anna, do you know how to fix this?
If I remember correctly, there was an issue with this specific scene if you're playing the compressed version. It happened to me. I downloaded the uncompressed game and it's fine.
If you're not playing compressed, the guy above me already gave instructions.

sunbae11

Nov 23, 2018
If I remember correctly, there was an issue with this specific scene if you're playing the compressed version. It happened to me. I downloaded the uncompressed game and it's fine.
If you're not playing compressed, the guy above me already gave instructions.
Hi, yes I am playing the compressed version, i will try the uncompresed one, thank you so much :)

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
New post on Patreon. (TLDR room customization coming back and Chapter 2 Update 0.5 delayed by a month.)

Upcoming 0.5 and Steam news!
Hello everyone!
Today we're going to talk about two main things,
We'll start with the game's release on steam, and news about the next update and when it's coming out!

So, regarding the release on steam, it all went really well! It's very stressful to release your first game on steam, and I'm happy to have finally reached this stage ahah.
The feedback has been positive (we even got a "very positive" review rating) and above all, we've had a pretty good number of sales!

Clearly, for those who are wondering, I haven't become a millionaire, we're far from it ahah But with the money we've raised, we'll be able to go one step further and finally have an office!
For the moment, my illustrators and I have each been working from home, but thanks to the sale, we'll be able to become a little more professional and have our own office and a healthier work environment!
It's the natural step to take if you want to keep making games in the long term, I think.

This will also allow me to temporarily hire a few people to take care of correcting English typos in the game, and I'd also like someone to take care of the Spanish and Portuguese translations!
These are the two languages that are closest to my heart, and of course French.
I think that with these three, it will be perfect!
( I'll keep you posted as soon as it happens, of course! )

As for the next update, we're going to push back the release date by a month.
We're going to take a few weeks off, I feel like me and the team need it. And to be honest, I think this will be our first "real" vacation since... well the beginning.
So 2019.

It'll give me time to think about the next updates, the continuation of the story and, above all, to get back into shape for years of work ahah.
We're also going to take this opportunity to move into the office and start working together!

I'll keep you posted as soon as the release date becomes clearer, but in any case, it'll be next month.
In the meantime, an exclusive illustration is scheduled for next month.
As for future updates, I have a question for you:
Personally, I love the customization of the office in Chapter 1, and I had originally planned to do the same for Chapter 2, plus the customization of our bedroom.

What do you think? Is it something you like too? Should I do it again?

Anyway, all that to say that we're taking some time off and will be back soon for the continuation of chapter 2!

I wish you all the best for your summer vacations,

and see you soon! ~~

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
How does one activate the cheat mode in chapter 1? I tried entering the code in the OP, but Cheat Mode seems to still be off.

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Ok this might be a silly question...but...how come Snow white's hair in the official steam page, look nothing like the ones we get in game(in my opinion they are better)? And is there a way to actually have her look like that in game?

Thyurm

Jul 20, 2020
Ok this might be a silly question...but...how come Snow white's hair in the official steam page, look nothing like the ones we get in game(in my opinion they are better)? And is there a way to actually have her look like that in game?
Due to copyright issues, all the Disney characters have to be changed so they're visually distinct. As for your second question, I dont know, but I do hope so however.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
As the OP doesn't have all the codes, I thought I'd throw them here. Ones listed for Ch.1 are missing from/incorrect in OP.

Chapter 1 (v1.1):
  • THE_FEARLESS - unlocks Emee hair 4
  • CHRISTMAS_CREDITS - commented out, would give you 520 credits, 10 image data and 5 clothes data
Dud codes (do nothing but are accepted as valid codes):
  • THREE_SUNS
  • EMEE_CROFT
  • WILY_FAIRIES
  • WILD_FAIRIES
  • SHINY_HAIR
  • THY_GOLDEN_STAIR
  • GOLDEN_CORRUPTION
  • BLUE_BOOTY
  • LEWD_CROWN
  • SUNSCREEN

Chapter 2 (v0.5):
  • SEXYCRETARY - Unlocks patreon quest 1, cheats and 5 cheat points
  • ARABIAN_NIGHTS - Unlocks patreon quest 1 and 2, cheats and 5 cheat points
  • OPT_CHEAT_76c8f3 - unlocks cheats if locked, gives 10 cheat points
  • OPT_CHEAT_ae87cf - unlocks cheats if locked, gives 5 cheat points
  • OPT_CHEAT_ffbd72 - unlocks cheats if locked, gives 2 cheat points
Dud codes (do nothing but are accepted as valid codes):
  • +++++

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigboy420

Stroth

Sep 21, 2016
Because the Mouse has very angry lawyers. So the steam version very definitely contain any Disney based characters, parody or otherwise.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes