Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Hello, I'm doing Sakura's walkthrough and I got to the Hot Springs part there it says that I have to wait for Shizune to come talk to me in the morning, but she doesn't show up and so I can't continue the game, can someone help me?
Wrong thread?

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
just finished playing through all of chapter one and i am missing the very last patreon quest thats under the quest thy golden hair on the second page can anyone tell me how to unlock it or what its called

NoranekoGod

May 22, 2022
just finished playing through all of chapter one and i am missing the very last patreon quest thats under the quest thy golden hair on the second page can anyone tell me how to unlock it or what its called
you need to reset Rapunzel. talk to Tinker or go to Character Creation and the opcion to reset her will be there, then corrupt her again but in the oppsite way (if you told her the world was evil now tell her the world is good and viceversa)

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
you need to reset Rapunzel. talk to Tinker or go to Character Creation and the opcion to reset her will be there, then corrupt her again but in the oppsite way (if you told her the world was evil now tell her the world is good and viceversa)
i already did guess it didnt mark it as complete for some reason

theM8

Jan 23, 2019
whats the diffrence between giving snow white 1 and 5 scraps for her adventure dress in chapter one?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Iirc, Giving 5 scraps gets you +1 Snow White points, or whatever they're called, and giving 1 scrap gets you zero points.

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
wtf go to rapunzel and it says only available for Patreon backers and none of the codes work. i'll just play a different game then :confused:

NoranekoGod

May 22, 2022
i already did guess it didnt mark it as complete for some reason
then idk, if you already gave her the new dress and fucked her idk what could be the problem since thats all there is to it.
reset her, tell her the world is nice or bad depending on what you said the 1st time, corrupt her, have her paint Emee or Mili, fuck her and ta-da quest complete

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
anyone got any news about the next update for Chapter 2? It's been a while since v.05
on 6/22/2023 they said the next update was gonna be delayed by about a month since they are going on vaction should be getting something here soon

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes