DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Rejoice a new update in a couple of weeks

New Update and Summer News
Hello everyone!

I hope you all have a great vacation!
I'll try to be quick in this newsletter, as I still have a lot of work to do for the release of the next update, which is still scheduled for the end of the month!

So, regarding the update, I'm finishing up some dialogues at the moment, but it should be finished in time!
( if there are no problems ) ( But we'll say there won't be any ok? ^^ )

The update will focus on the main quest. It will include a good number of new outfits, and even a few new characters.
I really like where the main quest is heading, there will be a lot of choices in the future that the player will have to make and that will have an importance in the scenes and corruptions to come.
But anyway, let me know what you think on release day!

The new update is scheduled for release on the 31st of this month.
If I manage to finish it before then, I'll let you know, but I don't think so ahah ~

As usual, The update will be available:
- a week before everyone else for
Tier III and above,
- and then 3 weeks before public release for
Tier II
-
then released to the public.

Other things, as I told you, thanks to the Steam release of Chapter 1, we can now move into an office!
Well... it's taking longer than expected, of course. Some of the artists I work with have moved to be closer to the new office, so it's taking time, but we're getting there!

With this new place to work together, I really think we'll be able to significantly increase the size of updates, and also reduce the time between releases.

This 0.5 update should therefore be the last with such a long waiting time.

Given that everyone's in the process of moving house, and everyone else is on holiday, this update may be shorter than average, but I promise, there's still plenty of fun to be had!

Anyway, I wish you all the best for your vacations, and I'll see you soon for the update!

Have a nice day!

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
I love the little side comments from the characters while the main character struggles with flirting and interacting with the princesses. I do miss Tinker Bell's funny moments; she has become more serious due to her being busy. However, it was satisfying to finally witness a sweet/masterbating scene moment between her and the main character. I am eagerly looking forward to future content, and i'm so excited!

I died:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adamwest69

Nov 12, 2018
If you like the game so much, maybe you guys should think about actually buying it to support the developer. Might be nice to fund the company so they can make money and produce more content. Just saying.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
If you like the game so much, maybe you guys should think about actually buying it to support the developer. Might be nice to fund the company so they can make money and produce more content. Just saying.
Don't look at me I already bought my Steam copy and I gotta say I prefer it to the free version

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
If all the characters no longer look like original versions they're based on like the new Tink does then they should remove the parody tag.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
If all the characters no longer look like original versions they're based on like the new Tink does then they should remove the parody tag.
nah, we still have the "parody" version with the copyrighted characters here so no
and nobody's posted the Steam version here yet anyway

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes