ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
So what is this amusement park sharing about??
you share the android girls with Emee through an agreement, it's mostly off-screen
Basically she helps you corrupt some of the girls, eventually she gets to share with you one of the girls she's corrupting. That's pretty much the gist of the sharing part, it's nothing deep like hardcore NTR level

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I entered the patreon codes but it didn't change anything? Wonder if there's some sort bug on the ch 1.0 android vers
You only have to use the latest or the last code released for that chapter; which is SNOW_QUEEN. It will unlock all available patreon-only contents BUT you have to get to it in-game to see the content, which are marked with the "Patron Heart" (same color as the Patreon logo).
Some old codes still gives special materials so you can try activating them all until none of them works anymore.

Michael888666

Mar 30, 2023
You only have to use the latest or the last code released for that chapter; which is SNOW_QUEEN. It will unlock all available patreon-only contents BUT you have to get to it in-game to see the content, which are marked with the "Patron Heart" (same color as the Patreon logo).
Some old codes still gives special materials so you can try activating them all until none of them works anymore.
Unfortunately i tried snow queen but it didn't work, i thought it was an old code even, i put in in exactly as worded too all caps with _ in the middle, it just always comes up wih wrong code, any help with that?

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Unfortunately i tried snow queen but it didn't work, i thought it was an old code even, i put in in exactly as worded too all caps with _ in the middle, it just always comes up wih wrong code, any help with that?
Sadly I can't help much any further especially with android version.
Opened up the game real quick to check if the codes still work and they do (chapter 1 v1.1 pc)
Screenshot 2023-07-30 172528.png
obviously I already used the code but the message indicates that it still works

Michael888666

Mar 30, 2023
Sadly I can't help much any further especially with android version.
Opened up the game real quick to check if the codes still work and they do (chapter 1 v1.1 pc)
View attachment 2811692
obviously I already used the code but the message indicates that it still works
Yea i realized that the android version is 1.0 whilst the pc version is 1.1 so of course it wouldn't work :(

catguy7289

Aug 1, 2023
This is what I found.
MONEY is credits
PA_DRONE01 is action points for the drone
IMAGEDATA is for the gallery
CLOTHEDATA is for clothes creation
ITEM_CLOTHESSCRAPS01 is scraps
Also, I found out the developer speaks French. So, thats a fun fact.
CHARADATA is character data for creating more androids

Last edited:

Raistmaj

May 1, 2018
help im stuck in artistic division i cant pass trough this, idk what to do, i ve to find amandine, ive already click on every spot and there is no way back
Seems I am as well -- checked every corner and nothing. Reloaded a prior save, did same things, different things, waited longer etc etc. Night time / daytime etc -- Tink sends me into the office and it tells me to explore the office. Can click on the "machine", the desks, coffee mug and even a skylight? Get reactions about mystery machine, coffee mug still warm, holo projector, old computers, and a nice view from skylight (why didn't i get an office like this etc?). Even have in inventory some comment about a secretary passcode of 555 but can't seem to enter anywhere.

Raistmaj

May 1, 2018
I faced the same issue and I figured a way forward. Just press the up arrow with the keyboard and one of the buttons should get highlighted, then press ENTER a few times until it unlock and repeat the same for all of them
Thank you - was stuck in the Artistic Division and moving the mouse around along with this trick finally highlighted the magazines (which is was NOT doing when it first loaded up, and thusly they were not able to be interacted with.)

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes