DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Finished the update not long after the update new outfits for Lycho and Emee are hot and so is the new scene I'd give the update a 10/10 as always cant wait for more

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
first off ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT? and second why would I do that that just ruins the fun for everyone this game is meant to be experienced first hand
sorry I'm just stuck in this game and can't open the last 4-5 galleries

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
sorry I'm just stuck in this game and can't open the last 4-5 galleries
Bro, just open preferences and enable "unseen text" and then hold CTRL or whatever makes the dialog go. This way you will experience the game without necessarily doing any harm

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
first off ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT? and second why would I do that that just ruins the fun for everyone this game is meant to be experienced first hand
Bro relax, no need to yell at people. I get that it's a movie reference but no need to stress things out.

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
Like... I am not even surprised that the dude is confused. I am confused too. I am playing chapter 2 thinking it's chapter 1, I am basically completely finished (I used cheats) and I don't know how to progress further. I open walkthrough and it's walkthrough for chapter 1.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
I am just starting this, from Chapter 1, for the first time. Is the incest patch still valid with the final Chapter 1? Meaning, does it work and is it worth it? I certainly like the idea....

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Due to copyright issues, all the Disney characters have to be changed so they're visually distinct. As for your second question, I dont know, but I do hope so however.
So... I will stay very away from the steam version.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I am just starting this, from Chapter 1, for the first time. Is the incest patch still valid with the final Chapter 1? Meaning, does it work and is it worth it? I certainly like the idea....
It should still work. The patch is only for Elsa and Anna, nothing more.

Reactions: Sirrah
Aug 17, 2019
Playing through chapter one, still during Snow White's quests, how do you change Tink's costume/hairstyle after crafting them? She's stuck with a combination I'm not a fan of and I don't know how to fix it.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Playing through chapter one, still during Snow White's quests, how do you change Tink's costume/hairstyle after crafting them? She's stuck with a combination I'm not a fan of and I don't know how to fix it.
It takes a while for her to finally let you change her outfits so you're stuck with the most recently crafted till then

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

Jr.pryme

May 4, 2018
Can someone help spell something out for me. Just started chapter 2, just met Amandine for the first time, Tink told me to take a shower... Now that's all I can do, I think I've clicked everything. The map says I need to find the others first, the desk says I need to open the door. I assume I have to go to Mel's office but the door only takes me outside... Am I missing something? I've arrow keyed around everything I can interact with, and nothing let's me progress.

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
Anyone else having trouble with the new file for Windows? I keep running into 'invalid file name' errors whenever I try to unzip or play it.

Also the game's discounted on Steam if anybody wants to support the developer.

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
Can someone help spell something out for me. Just started chapter 2, just met Amandine for the first time, Tink told me to take a shower... Now that's all I can do, I think I've clicked everything. The map says I need to find the others first, the desk says I need to open the door. I assume I have to go to Mel's office but the door only takes me outside... Am I missing something? I've arrow keyed around everything I can interact with, and nothing let's me progress.
I think if I'm reading right, you just need to open the door and go up to your room, where it asks for a pincode, just hit enter, no need to try guess a number

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes