Shades

Jul 20, 2017
At the new Magic Forest Outpost (23?) there's a box labeled "Property of the CEO's Personal Secretary", it says he might find the code later, but you can't go back afterward. Does anyone know the code or do we actually have to wait to go back there?

Reactions: King of fish

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
At the new Magic Forest Outpost (23?) there's a box labeled "Property of the CEO's Personal Secretary", it says he might find the code later, but you can't go back afterward. Does anyone know the code or do we actually have to wait to go back there?
the code is 555 in the box is an outfit for Amelia you're supposed to get it from her patron quest so i dont know if you haven't done he quest if it will work

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
how to change tinkerbell outfit?
For Chapter 1, after you unlock it from the story - use the bell in your office to call her and there will be an option to change her outfit.
For Chapter 2, idk - I was on Chapter 1 when my laptop stopped, I haven't replaced it and the android version is finicky, so I have not gone on to Ch 2.
Edit: Also, you know, I wonder if the walkthrough has been updated? If it hasn't, maybe it should, especially the patreon content.

Reactions: LLol1231

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
the code is 555 in the box is an outfit for Amelia you're supposed to get it from her patron quest so i dont know if you haven't done he quest if it will work
The code worked and I got the clothes, but Amelia's "change clothes" option is still greyed-out. I think I did all the patreon quests from Chapter 1 (but I can't be sure because they're gone in chapter 2). And I got the one from Chapter 2 already. Also, all the codes in OP say "wrong code"

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
The code worked and I got the clothes, but Amelia's "change clothes" option is still greyed-out. I think I did all the patreon quests from Chapter 1 (but I can't be sure because they're gone in chapter 2). And I got the one from Chapter 2 already. Also, all the codes in OP say "wrong code"
Here's code for chapter 2, i think
Also chapter 2 is a completely separate game from ch 1 so nothing gets carried over, YET.
As for Amelia's thing, either you need to progress more to the story or you need to use the code, most likely the latter.
I finished this update a while ago so I don't remember much especially after playing a bunch of other VNs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Did you make the clothes too always make sure you do that

Voxtex009

Jul 24, 2022
How do you do this exactly? I can't even find the file that had the error lol

Edit: Nvm I just followed instructions from the UnRen thingy, got the file, added the line and it's working perfect now. Thanks!
can you help me with that please i cant figure it out how to do it

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
There has been a new Patron Exclusive image if there are any kind souls who have it and the previous could you please share

Reactions: Shmoonoo

MidoTec

Jan 27, 2020
I have problem with the game chapter 2
when the game start in the first cell when i click the parrot it zooming in the window and the game crashes
i had similar problem in other games and chapter 1 too
but i usually fix it by using this code in file named "renderer.rpy"
Code:
init offset = 1
define congif.gl2 = False
but when i use it i get this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any way to fix this problem

Sacycocunut

Sep 4, 2021
is there a console command for character affinity. i played the game before and want to play through it again through mods

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
NEW UPDATE REJOICE

Hello everyone!

The Update 0.5 is here!

I think that many of you are waiting for it with great impatience, the exlusive quest patreon of Jasmine is finally here!

This update is exclusive to patreon, so you will need the new patreon code to activate it.
And, as usual, To start this update in game, go to sleep.

MEGA LINK (PC/Linux/MAC) : BE BACK IN A SECOND
Android version available soon!

( The Patreon Code of the 0.5 is in this post:
)

As usual, if you see any bugs, let me know in the comments, so I can fix it before the android version is released.

I'll see you soon for a next newsletter,

Have fun !~~

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes