ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
I randomly typed in 555 for the chest with the label "Property of the CEOs Personal Secretary." and it worked.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So I'm still stuck on finding these two clothes for Emee. Someone told me about how to get them but I forgot. How do I get these two clothing options for her? For context, I'm re-playing the Mirror Mirror Quest with Snow White. Does that mean did I miss the opportunity or do I keep playing? View attachment 2502616
You need to have enough relation points with her. When you have enough just click on the ???. It´s a Version 3 Variant of Aenari Trader and Version 2 of Aenari Pilot Jacket. When you click on ??? and she said no, then you didn´t have enough relation points and the yellow heart is half tainted, that should tell you did it wrong. So save before asking.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
You need to have enough relation points with her. When you have enough just click on the ???. It´s a Version 3 Variant of Aenari Trader and Version 2 of Aenari Pilot Jacket. When you click on ??? and she said no, then you didn´t have enough relation points and the yellow heart is half tainted, that should tell you did it wrong. So save before asking.
So how do I get enough relation points with her and based where I am in the game do I keep playing until I somehow gain some more relation points?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So how do I get enough relation points with her and based where I am in the game do I keep playing until I somehow gain some more relation points?
The Walkthrough (although not completed) tells you the idea on how to raise her relationship points...

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
When it came to this question for Emee, I clicked on it and it cam out half-golden. Did I miss something? 1680233146421.png

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
I've already posted this and someone said it was a patreon thing but I don't know. Based on the heart it's golden (half-golden now) not orange. But I want to know how I get her to answer this 1680237296088.png

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I've already posted this and someone said it was a patreon thing but I don't know. Based on the heart it's golden (half-golden now) not orange. But I want to know how I get her to answer this View attachment 2508448
You fucked up here. You shouldn´t approach here when you don´t have enough relationship points. You shouldn´t have asked her the first choice when your relationship points are low.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
You fucked up here. You shouldn´t approach here when you don´t have enough relationship points. You shouldn´t have asked her the first choice when your relationship points are low.
Luckily I saved a different file with the hearts still intact. So I should leave this alone until my relationship with her is better right? 1680281255443.png

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
I think half-golden heart is not "you screwed up, reload" but rather "your affinity is not high enough to trigger this, try again with higher affinity"

As in, unless it's a non-repeatable event, there's no harm in trying, failing due to low affinity and trying again later when affinity is higher.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
I tried finding the weird military hat for Tink but no matter how many tries I've done with the drone I can't find it.

Malfire0906

Jul 28, 2021
Does Emee and Meli thressome scene work because i have high affection for both and Meli says she'll tell Emee shes up for it but then no scene.

Reactions: rfsdfewf

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Because I got all of the coins. I was ready to use them until I saw the patreon coin. It's been a while but I'm not sure how to get it.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes