ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
would anyone know what would be required to insert the v1 outfits of characters into v2?
afaik chapter 2 is completely separate meaning new outfits and new girls
unless I'm wrong and there is somehow a way to carry over Tink, Emee, and Meli's outfits then I'd like to know as well

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
New Road ahead from Patreon

"Hello everyone!

Today, a small newsletter to tell you about the update that is coming soon!
First of all, I'm glad to see that many of you enjoyed the last update, and now we can start the serious stuff:
~Princess corruption~

And as you have understood, we will start strong with the coming of Jasmine in OPT!
This is one of my favorite characters and like many of you I guess, we discovered NSFW games with Akabur and Princess Trainer.
So, it's really cool to now offer you my version of the corruption of this character!

As I already said, this next quest will be exclusive to patreons, unlockable with a Patreon code that I will give the same day.
( You guys know this, but I say it for the new ones :) )

( By the way, welcome to the newcomers! Many Patreons have joined us and it's great to see our little group growing! )

Anyway, back to the update, let's talk about the most important thing:
The Release Date

The update will be released this month, probably at the end of the month.

I'll tell you more either in a comment or in a little newsletter when I have a specific day to tell you.
But anyway, that's for this month.

Another news:
I have published the first exclusive patreon illustration as you have seen.

Your feedback was very positive, you liked the possibility to see more lore in this way, and I must admit that this allows me to show you more about the characters of OPT that I could not have shown you otherwise.

And so, between two phases of scenario and code for the next update, we prepare a new patreon exclusive illustration!

( This will arrive before the next update. )

Anyway, here is all the news!
Thanks again for your support, see you soon!

Bye! ~~"

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Also, and this relates to the Jolly Fairies Quest, Bonny said choose the components out of these 3 choices. Does choosing one of these three affect the Fairies Quest? Because i recall theres a scene with Tink fingering Bonny but I don't remember how to get it (i'm replaying). I chose device 2 I think, and after playing I didn't get the scene. So, again, does choosing these affect the scene or is there another way to get the scene? Please help. 1680935934949.png

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Also, and this relates to the Jolly Fairies Quest, Bonny said choose the components out of these 3 choices. Does choosing one of these three affect the Fairies Quest? Because i recall theres a scene with Tink fingering Bonny but I don't remember how to get it (i'm replaying). I chose device 2 I think, and after playing I didn't get the scene. So, again, does choosing these affect the scene or is there another way to get the scene? Please help. View attachment 2530237
You have too pick them all up but trust me its best to just repeatedly open and close the shopping list it will save you time and credits

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
You have too pick them all up but trust me its best to just repeatedly open and close the shopping list it will save you time and credits
What do you mean pick all of them up? Do you all of the electronic parts and not just the ones Bonnie want? You think doing that will get me the scene?

Last edited:

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
What do you mean pick all of them up? Do you all of the electronic parts and not just the ones Bonnie want? You think doing that will get me the scene?
No just the highlighted yellow ones but you can get them for free by opening and closing that screen repeatedly and it wont change the outcome

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
For the Jolly Fairies Quest, how do I get the scene with Tink fingering Bonny? I played it on a save to see if I would get it but I accomplished the quest without the scene.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Then you must have to build your relationship with Emee then do that then you should get the for free if not then memorize the prices grind them then just fork over the cash
How? I'm at the part that I need to get the parts, give it to Bonny and Tink fixes the virus so I can continue the game. I just want to know how to get the scene in Jolly Fairies Quest with Tink fingering Bonny

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
How? I'm at the part that I need to get the parts, give it to Bonny and Tink fixes the virus so I can continue the game. I just want to know how to get the scene in Jolly Fairies Quest with Tink fingering Bonny
Then you you just keep progressing until the other faires leave then visit Mel she'll have a recording of it

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
on Rapunzel im having trouble getting pass the skillet. i have tried about dozen combos and still get skillet. some help pls

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes