Jul 29, 2018
Odd... This latest version triggers the hell out of my antivirus with some of the ren'py archives being afflicted with some trojans.

Bothdownloaded from MEGA link here and also when I went through the author's own download site.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
It's been a minute, but without giving spoilers, I know it was after I got the lab up and running. You unlock it almost like.. right at the end of the game. I know that.

If you don't mind spoilers..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey I'm still having trouble getting those outfits for Emee. I think either A. I missed something and I can't go back because I'm playing a new update or B. I haven't progressed into the story further enough to get them. I kept asking her about the rosette corruption thing and it's stil the same.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
During Anna's blowjob scene there's an option for nipple clamps, but how to unlock them? But anyway, I tied Anna up, put in the butt plug, then told her I'm gonna finish in your mouth, and she says wait, wait, wait, already ... I was expecting something a little more fun, so I turn her around and fuck Anna doggy style :) Woohoo, yay!!!
Did you figure out how to get those Nipple Clamps for Anna?

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
The dressing is the melisandre Scene, If you want to se Emee Scene and Rosette and Emee you need to do 3 things

1.- Be nice and flirty to Emee in all the answers
2.- Ask Emee for help with the mirror Quest
3.- Get the Jacket blueprint from Sphinx and creat it then give it to Emee

If you did everything right you will have Emme Scene at the begining of Ch1 PART4 and the Rosette Scene should start when you visit the magic forest and see some pink "???"

I will leave my saves, the 3 save is the beginning of Emee´s Scene

View attachment 2488427
The dressing is the melisandre Scene, If you want to se Emee Scene and Rosette and Emee you need to do 3 things

If you did everything right you will have Emme Scene at the begining of Ch1 PART4 and the Rosette Scene should start when you visit the magic forest and see some pink "???"

How were you able to get the Aenari Trader (v3) and Aenari Pilot Jacket (v2)? Also, is it part 3 or part 4 Emee of Chapter 1 we deal with Rosette?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I'm missing some missions from chapter 1, I'm already in part 4 and I don't know what to do
You fucked up. You did "A full schooling" wrong and "Double Apple" is the coin event where you trow different coins in the well in Snowwhite´s territory. You need all coins, see all the events it triggers and then you trow the crown coin last.

Hopefully you have a save before you did "A full schooling", otherwise you need to play this whole game again.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
You fucked up. You did "A full schooling" wrong and "Double Apple" is the coin event where you trow different coins in the well in Snowwhite´s territory. You need all coins, see all the events it triggers and then you trow the crown coin last.

Hopefully you have a save before you did "A full schooling", otherwise you need to play this whole game again.
Regarding "a full schooling" what did I have to do before advancing in this mission because it was in this mission that I got stuck and I couldn't advance

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Regarding "a full schooling" what did I have to do before advancing in this mission because it was in this mission that I got stuck and I couldn't advance
It´s in the walktrough at the first post (under the download links). You SHOULDN´T chose the blowjob in "Full Schooling", you should chose the other option. When you chose the other option, you fuck Anna instead. Then you get the right Icon on "Full Schooling". But I think you need to play it anyway since you didn´t do the coin quest "Double Apple".

The Coin Event is also described in the walktrough.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
It´s in the walktrough at the first post (under the download links). You SHOULDN´T chose the blowjob in "Full Schooling", you should chose the other option. When you chose the other option, you fuck Anna instead. Then you get the right Icon on "Full Schooling". But I think you need to play it anyway since you didn´t do the coin quest "Double Apple".

The Coin Event is also described in the walktrough.
I wanted to try it without the walktrough so I screwed up a bit appear thanks

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
Does anyone have a save file before the coronation on the first chapter? Please, I forgot to save before I haphazardly clicked on it. I need it pleaseeeeee. Or anyone has any idea to go back to it.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018

On your save you have two outfits for Emee I'm trying to get? How did you get them? 1680043553887.png

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
So I'm still stuck on finding these two clothes for Emee. Someone told me about how to get them but I forgot. How do I get these two clothing options for her? For context, I'm re-playing the Mirror Mirror Quest with Snow White. Does that mean did I miss the opportunity or do I keep playing? 1680046571963.png

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes