Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
I put in the coronation day code but i keep getting the the final part is reserved for patreons when in click the move on to coronation day

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
do i have to download and play chapter 1 before chapter 2 ? Basically what im asking for is, is chapter 1 included in the chapter 2 build ?

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
Will there be or is there any pregnancy planned for/in this game?
Seeing as most of the characters are to be androids I don't think that will happen. I mean you could put a baby maker into an android turning it into a cyborg but that would only cause issues down the line. this is suppose to be a tongue in cheek creating a (D) theme park full of androids you can bang.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
I swear this game may have the least amount of content vs the amount of dev time on the entire site. It's not that badly made but holy fuck the amount of pointless bullshit and misleads is ridiculous.

mako22

Nov 23, 2023
guys is it possible to get sex scene with lycoris and amadine without patron?or how do i trigger it if u can

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Seeing as most of the characters are to be androids I don't think that will happen. I mean you could put a baby maker into an android turning it into a cyborg but that would only cause issues down the line. this is suppose to be a tongue in cheek creating a (D) theme park full of androids you can bang.
Only one of the 4 main LI's is an android (or maybe 2...is Tink an android? I forgor). The androids you corrupt are disposable, free-use fuck machines so they don't count. Pregnancy is still probable.

Reactions: Rogueleader69

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
guys is it possible to get sex scene with lycoris and amadine without patron?or how do i trigger it if u can
For the Lycoris scene, you just need to play the current/new update, no need for Patreon codes. If you think you missed it, I posted a save just a page back. Amandine doesn't currently have any sex scenes, or anything lewd/nude for that matter

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Only one of the 4 main LI's is an android (or maybe 2...is Tink an android? I forgor). The androids you corrupt are disposable, free-use fuck machines so they don't count. Pregnancy is still probable.
Tink is absolutely an android.
With others, Emee and Lycoris are aliens so might incompatible, so that leaves Amandine and Amelia (did she have any role in the story post her introduction?).

Reactions: Rogueleader69

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Tink is absolutely an android.
With others, Emee and Lycoris are aliens so might incompatible, so that leaves Amandine and Amelia (did she have any role in the story post her introduction?).
Wasn't Amelia Emee's Ship's AI?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes