DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Let's take away the "incompatible" thing that the other guy said so we can also have the red and blue ladies coz why the hell not
True I'm gonna be honest Pregnancy isn't really my thing. Maybe at the end of the final game we'll get an epilogue with MC and most likely Emee maybe with them getting married or her pregnant with MC child but who know we're still a ways out from that

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
True I'm gonna be honest Pregnancy isn't really my thing. Maybe at the end of the final game we'll get an epilogue with MC and most likely Emee maybe with them getting married or her pregnant with MC child but who know we're still a ways out from that
I'm not a fan of pregnancy as well in these VN's but for the sake of those who do, I mean why not, right? Besides, there's still going to be a chapter 3 after this, or rather after the new game the dev has planned. OPT story is still far from over and I bet the end isn't just going to be a pregnancy fest like other games...at least I hope not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogueleader69

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I don't care for it either. I just hope if they do put it in they make it optional like Eternum did with a checkbox letting you have it activated or not.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I don't care for it either. I just hope if they do put it in they make it optional like Eternum did with a checkbox letting you have it activated or not.
This game is heavily linear and story based. So I'd prefer they just not. Otherwise it probably would be one special character with such plot.

Mode33

Apr 30, 2023
Im stuck in anna chapter cant unbutton corset clips im clicking but nothing happens any idea how to fix that?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
wasnt this one abandoned? btw there is no sharing since we are the only male in the planet right? btw according to steam this game is similar to the witcher 3 xD

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
My Anna got reset back to me not knowing how to sew
Happened right after Big Bad Red chapter started
Now it's stuck on asking her more about herself and not being able to continue even tho I'm on book 2

Edit: ig it happen because I did the bj before the tail
Wonder if that's how your supposed to get the clamps tho

Last edited:

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
I really love Lycoris. Especially this update chef kiss LOVE it. Looking forward to more of her!

Also would love too see more of Meli. She just had a couple of moments but she's barely there. Would love to see more of her character and story too.

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes