DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS NEW UPDATE OUT NOW

The Update 0.9 is here!

As you'll see in the game, the story will be divided into 3 quests, one for Emee, one for Amelia and one for Amandine.
And In this small update, we're going to do Amandine's!

To start this update you need to talk to sleep.

MEGA LINK (PC/Linux/MAC/Android) :
( Android version available very soon )

As usual, if you see any bugs, let me know in the comments, so I can fix it before the android version is released.

Have a good game and Merry Christmas! ~~

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
So apparently, to continue this new update we have to "talk to sleep." This is probably just a mistake for clicking "go to sleep", but it would be amusing if it were literally true.

AnonimuIon

Apr 13, 2021
After Amendine lied to snow white and I created the outfit and the hat I don't know what to do, have I reached the end of the update?

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Please tell me there's more Disney princess besides snow like bruh there are so many hot Disney girls add more instead of these ocs no offense there hot but I would prefer jasmine Elsa Mulan Moana megara ect

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

Aenofyr

Jul 16, 2018
Would anybody know by any chances how to unlock this scene? I've been trying for over a hour and it's getting on my nerves to not complete everything. Thanks! aaaa.PNG

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Please tell me there's more Disney princess besides snow like bruh there are so many hot Disney girls add more instead of these ocs no offense there hot but I would prefer jasmine Elsa Mulan Moana megara ect
Either you haven't gotten far enough or you've been playing the steam version.
The assets had to be replaced in the steam version, cuz of copyright stuff.
The Chapter 1 patreon version gives us: Snow White, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, a princes that I have not heard of and more.
Chapter 2 isn't finished, yet it gives us not 1, but TWO! Jasmines.

Reactions: BrandonX13

YUrko

Aug 10, 2023
Can't go outside (with Amandine). Is it end of update?.
Another question: Is there any chance get back old Snow White character? I love her much more than this steam version (this one don't look so inocence).

Reactions: Cyborg in Love

NHJL

Jul 17, 2021
Fuck messed up on the tinker scene and didnt do any alt saves since like 0.6. Looks like a new playthrough for me xD

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes