pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
Have you...
  • ...talked to all the characters? (Morning and evening, where applicable.)
  • ...used the option on the door to your room to skip to evening and morning?
  • ...gone back in your room during morning and evening?
  • ...made everything in all three sections of the creation machine? (Characters, Clothes, and Hairstyles.)
  • ...advanced the drone to the second and third spots?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, Ive done everything that can be done in the game, several times, yet nothing changes, any idea how to trigger the last scene?

NeilDeku

Aug 20, 2023
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS NEW UPDATE OUT NOW

The Update 0.9 is here!
As you'll see in the game, the story will be divided into 3 quests, one for Emee, one for Amelia and one for Amandine.
And In this small update, we're going to do Amandine's!

To start this update you need to talk to sleep.

MEGA LINK (PC/Linux/MAC/Android) : Mega
( Android version available very soon )

As usual, if you see any bugs, let me know in the comments, so I can fix it before the android version is released.

Have a good game and Merry Christmas! ~~
Android Version is available now.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
is salty01 on here the real one?, and if he is why is he allowing us to upload stuff here, like patreon versions of the game gets uploaded almost immediately on here why is that?

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
Not without seeing your save.
I mean, I guess theres something that has to be done in order to reach the scene, I just want to know that. FIrst, if you can go outside to have some air with Amandine, and if thats the thing that triggers the scene, and if its that, how to get Amandine to go outside.

Jul 28, 2018
I mean, I guess theres something that has to be done in order to reach the scene, I just want to know that. FIrst, if you can go outside to have some air with Amandine, and if thats the thing that triggers the scene, and if its that, how to get Amandine to go outside.
You said you'd done "everything", which should have included making both parts of the outfit and talking to her about them. That's when she asks about going outside for some air. If there's something else I'd already done but you haven't, I don't know what it is. However, I or someone else in the thread might be able to figure it out if you share a save.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
You said you'd done "everything", which should have included making both parts of the outfit and talking to her about them. That's when she asks about going outside for some air. If there's something else I'd already done but you haven't, I don't know what it is. However, I or someone else in the thread might be able to figure it out if you share a save.
I think I have a solution, try and replay the new update parts again but do not skip the dialog.

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
I think I have a solution, try and replay the new update parts again but do not skip the dialog.
Iloaded a previous save, didnt even trigger the Jasmin scene with the feather, and I dont think I did anything differently, but apparently without skipping the dialog it let me go outside for some air, thx very much!!

Reactions: goloro1122

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
It's 'Tomorrow', it's always coming but never arrives.
Edit: Also, reminder that the Android version of Chapter 1 doesn't have working Character Affinity Images on the computer in the office, I don't know if it's the same with the non-Android version, but it's weird that the person behind the Android port hasn't gotten around to fixing it.

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes