goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Fuck messed up on the tinker scene and didnt do any alt saves since like 0.6. Looks like a new playthrough for me xD
it wouldn't hurt to refresh your memory a bit, hell if I was in your place I'd play the whole thing from the start, yes from chapter 1, and this mistake is why I love to make a save, after every session, on a vary far page (for me it is page 20) so that i could return to it in case I fuck up something or in case of an update

NHJL

Jul 17, 2021
it wouldn't hurt to refresh your memory a bit, hell if I was in your place I'd play the whole thing from the start, yes from chapter 1, and this mistake is why I love to make a save, after every session, on a vary far page (for me it is page 20) so that i could return to it in case I fuck up something or in case of an update
I do enjoy replaying this game but going to wait till its further along like I did with the first game. Luckily found a hidden save I made that was at the end of 0.8 so im happier now xD

Reactions: goloro1122

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I'm just curios can you reupload it here? I'd like to play the game and experience it with the new art and without the need to put in the codes and stuff I think you understand
I've sent the link directly to uploaders, if they're willing to reupload it on normal filehosts from mail.ru

Aenofyr

Jul 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah.. That's the thing. The fact that you can't go back to it, and even w/ the explicit answers didn't worked is, imo, a super bad design to a game that is pretty clean.
I'll re-do a playthrough from an older save, but that sucks balls.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah.. That's the thing. The fact that you can't go back to it, and even w/ the explicit answers didn't worked is, imo, a super bad design to a game that is pretty clean.
I'll re-do a playthrough from an older save, but that sucks balls.
I tend to save at each explicit scene, so I got lucky and had a save ready when Amandine
and just tried it from there. Definitely worth rolling back to get the Tinker scene.

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
I triggered the first scene of the update, but now I cant do nothing, if I want to go to Snow Point it says "no interactions are available at this time". Amandine wont go outside to get some fresh air, and the other characters wont do anything new. I already tried sleeping several nights and using the drone, but nothing will continue the story, and it says I have scene to unlock, any help?

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
I triggered the first scene of the update, but now I cant do nothing, if I want to go to Snow Point it says "no interactions are available at this time". Amandine wont go outside to get some fresh air, and the other characters wont do anything new. I already tried sleeping several nights and using the drone, but nothing will continue the story, and it says I have scene to unlock, any help?
Same here. Does anybody know what should happen?

Feb 2, 2019
Can't go outside (with Amandine). Is it end of update?.
Another question: Is there any chance get back old Snow White character? I love her much more than this steam version (this one don't look so inocence).
I also think the older version of Snow White was more in line with the stereotypical portrayal and more cute and sexy.

Jul 28, 2018
Have you...
  • ...talked to all the characters? (Morning and evening, where applicable.)
  • ...used the option on the door to your room to skip to evening and morning?
  • ...gone back in your room during morning and evening?
  • ...made everything in all three sections of the creation machine? (Characters, Clothes, and Hairstyles.)
  • ...advanced the drone to the second and third spots?

luismreis10

Jul 19, 2021
So i'm having problems with the patreon code, i used it, and i still can't do the amelia quest neither the android jasmine... can someone help me, i would to continue playing...

Spidermen23

Jun 6, 2018
Have you...
  • ...talked to all the characters? (Morning and evening, where applicable.)
  • ...used the option on the door to your room to skip to evening and morning?
  • ...gone back in your room during morning and evening?
  • ...made everything in all three sections of the creation machine? (Characters, Clothes, and Hairstyles.)
  • ...advanced the drone to the second and third spots?
^THIS make sure you make BOTH THE HAT AND OUTFIT

Spidermen23

Jun 6, 2018
So i'm having problems with the patreon code, i used it, and i still can't do the amelia quest neither the android jasmine... can someone help me, i would to continue playing...
There is no code this update, for everything else look a few posts above you YetAnotherGamer posted a guide that explains this whole update.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes