DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
(not so new) Patreon post plus a poll on their Patreon (please for the love of Christ vote for Mel we need more of her)
Hello everyone!

Well, today we're going to talk about a lot of things:
An update to celebrate the end of the year, news on the development of the next game and the arrival of my twitter (X) account!

But before that, I was super happy to see that you loved the latest update!
And your feedback on Lycoris and Amandine are super nice, I love writing those two characters, and it's really lovely to see that they're both appreciated!
Now, let's talk about something important:
I created a twitter (X) account :D

I realized that... well, I didn't have any social networks.
Yes, after 4 years of existence, maybe it was time to realize that! On this twitter account, I'll post some drawings, news, update releases, and other more or less important things.
It'll also give you a place to talk to me if you're not a Patreon subscriber.
( If you're a Patreon subscriber, send me a PM on Patreon, I always reply more quickly )
In short, subscribe to this twitter account so you don't miss a thing!

Now the thing you've all been waiting for: when's the next update?
Well, it's coming soon! I'm preparing a little holiday update for you!

Let's just say that this will be my little Christmas present to celebrate a year that was particularly full of novelties! With the launch of the game on steam, and the next games in development... it's been an incredible year!

So yeah, you're getting a little present for Christmas ~

And last but not least, I'm starting to prepare the next game in the last few weeks. The character concept work has to be done a long time in advance, and the same goes for the scenario.
If you want to get it right, you can't do things like that at the last minute!
In short, we've created some really great characters, and best of all... our main character will be visible! And customizable!
I won't tell you more, but in short, you're gonna love it.
I heard your opinion on the last poll (thanks for taking the time to do it) and I'm really happy to see that we all share the love for alien characters! So... get ready to see lots of new alien races! eheheheh~~

One last thing, I'm also preparing an exclusive Patreon illustration for Christmas.
Yes, I'm kind of your Sex-Santa this year.

Anyway, see you soon for new news and subscribe to my twitter account!

Bye ~~

Reactions: zimbono

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
is the content in chapter 2 decent compared to chap 1? just played through chapter 1 and started 2 but having a hard time getting into it. a little too much dialogue and none of the characters so far are interesting to me. just curious about others opinions on chap 2

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
is the content in chapter 2 decent compared to chap 1? just played through chapter 1 and started 2 but having a hard time getting into it. a little too much dialogue and none of the characters so far are interesting to me. just curious about others opinions on chap 2
It's pretty good new characters are always welcome and trust me when Chapt2 gets rolling you'll enjoy it as much as the first

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Anyone has this problem with the code?, in chapter 2 whenever i enter the code successfully and go to the cheat menu to activate the cheat , it says that i need to enter the code even though i did. Any solution?

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Anyone has this problem with the code?, in chapter 2 whenever i enter the code successfully and go to the cheat menu to activate the cheat , it says that i need to enter the code even though i did. Any solution?
The most recent update didn't have a code so you'll have to use the previous update's if you want the patreon quests

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Is the steam version different from the maximum version for patrons? Or it`s all the same? And I don’t have to become a sponsor to see all the content on Steam?

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Is the steam version different from the maximum version for patrons? Or it`s all the same? And I don’t have to become a sponsor to see all the content on Steam?
It's mostly the same besides the art being updated to avoid copyright but other than that its the same

Reactions: Bosss
3.90 star(s) 80 Votes