clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Besides the rather painful drone grind, this is a pretty great game with fantastic art. I love Anna, she's perfect. And I can't wait for more content with Emee. My only real feedback is it kind of sucks that when you finish a characters chapter you lose the ability to do any favors with them. If anything it should be the reverse, and you can repeat the old content and also do their sex scene over.

Oh and not sure if a bug or intended, but I had a bunch of cloth scraps for making clothes, but when Anna asks for the first batch she takes ALL my cloth scrap no matter how much I have (31 the first time). It seems to at least PARTIALLY balance out in that when she asks for 14 later she doesn't actually take any.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Help with the quote guessing
Pretty much all of these are copied off earlier posts on this site I have not verified them all
I only got 6 without looking them up (Roman 11, Romeo, Book of love, hobbits, water, chicken)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Leaking patreon codes is super fucking cringe
if you are referring to me I am not exactly the original person to do so i saw someone else who had it up used it and saw it was no longer up so I put up myself so others could enjoy as well in my mind i am just paying it forward for people like me who are pretty much broke who can't afford to support creators financially but still would like to access the content

Reactions: Ipigskickass
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes