Chadwick69

Dec 25, 2019
can you upload modded code?
Out of respect, I'd rather not broadcast all of Salty's work directly to the world; I changed pretty much every character. And I'm not exactly a coding master You have to extract the images from the archive RPA then cross reference the different characters outfits and body data and edit the RPA files in a text editor. One file selects images and the other selects what body style is displayed given certain conditions. You can use any outfit they have worn in any scene.

Reactions: Staimh

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
so possible I've missed my shot with this but is there a way to use the butplug on Anna after you've had the blowjob? if not ah well bit of a shame and will teach me going forward I guess

but yeah sick game, bit of a grind at times but looking forward to more

samuro

May 20, 2018
so possible I've missed my shot with this but is there a way to use the butplug on Anna after you've had the blowjob? if not ah well bit of a shame and will teach me going forward I guess

but yeah sick game, bit of a grind at times but looking forward to more
Dont ask for BJ. Wait few days, when Emee comes to visit you in the morning

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
A lot of "this is what is going to happen" this update and not a lot of "this is happening to you." Even Tinker got laid twice more than MC did.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
"I'll replay you one day."

Years down the line when you finally decide to stop teasing us and actually commit Tinker?

Or maybe that Emee relationship actually goes somewhere?

Like, I really don't want to sound ungrateful. I've gone back and forth on being a Patron for this game for a bit now but while I love the game and the story it feels like we're just spinning tires.

Delphius

Sep 28, 2017
So, I'm a little stuck. I need a character data for Emee(sp?) and a dress pattern for Anna, been grinding drone explorations for days on end but can't find either. Am I missing something or just really unlucky?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So, I'm a little stuck. I need a character data for Emee(sp?) and a dress pattern for Anna, been grinding drone explorations for days on end but can't find either. Am I missing something or just really unlucky?
Are you deliberately going as far as you can along the nodes when drone grinding ?

Just want to add - I rather like the "no you're not getting it yet" teasing - particularly while there is other stuff going on

rawnijean4u

Jul 29, 2020
A lot of "this is what is going to happen" this update and not a lot of "this is happening to you." Even Tinker got laid twice more than MC did.
Twice more? Tinker has only two encounters, both in which she's the aggressor, and MC gets five different blowjobs from four different characters and fucks two characters. Not too bad, but agree I'm waiting for the a relationship with Tink and Emee to progress, and bonus with the nun.

Delphius

Sep 28, 2017
Are you deliberately going as far as you can along the nodes when drone grinding ?
Yeah, I try to skip ahead to about half way in order to search the last half of bar, doesn't always work out with the random movement.

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Does anyone have a list of Console Commands?
I can't seem to figure it out
This is what I found.
MONEY is credits
PA_DRONE01 is action points for the drone
IMAGEDATA is for the gallery
CLOTHEDATA is for clothes creation
ITEM_CLOTHESSCRAPS01 is scraps
Also, I found out the developer speaks French. So, thats a fun fact.
I've followed this guide from lzmods.com to enabling the console, but the game always experiences an error that requires me to quit the game, so I have to undo it so I can play the game without errors. How do I arrange it so the console can be activated by Shift O?

Last edited:

DraculBorn69

Jul 1, 2018
Hi just downloaded the game is there a pattern to the drones or is it keep buying boosters until i get lucky and find this damn military hat

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Hi just downloaded the game is there a pattern to the drones or is it keep buying boosters until i get lucky and find this damn military hat
Things you want to find will be in the large nodes and usually further from the start.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes