Mash-Nexus

Feb 28, 2017
i have a problem, all the ai are still locked and Bonny have allready give her body, so i don't know how to make battery

funcb

Jul 17, 2018
Im having a problem... I did all the quests that the no patreon have.. And i unlocked the patreon ones, but.. Im stuck on the virus thing and thinkerbell wont come back bacause of bonnie.. I got the thow scenes of thinkerbell alread.. What do a ido?

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
I know it's been asked thousand times BUT how we managed to get all the patreon codes beside the patreon coin ones?
anyone have it?

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
I know it's been asked thousand times BUT how we managed to get all the patreon codes beside the patreon coin ones?
anyone have it?
don't know if with the new update if it changed or not but since no new patreon content was added i think it should still be WILY_FAIRIES but could have changed with the new small update hope this helps :)

Reactions: roguelikel

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
don't know if with the new update if it changed or not but since no new patreon content was added i think it should still be WILY_FAIRIES but could have changed with the new small update hope this helps :)
When i enter a code it says all previous content unlocked should i trust itbecause i cannot find the coin and neither can i start the patreon quests -.-"

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes